Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. nerofearstar

nerofearstar Active Member

2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

I'm playing one game now, first with te new update. After a busy week I'm hoping to sink my teeth into it this weekend so PM me for games!
  3. lapsedpacifist

Just added you. My brother sometimes plays on my steam account so it might not always be me, but feel free to message for games
  4. nerofearstar

5. lapsedpacifist

You should probably send me PMs nero, I always forget to check here
  6. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Life is getting in the way but oh new things!
  7. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Because I feel a lot of things in my 'real life' are getting in the way I am open to passing on the baton of my position in the clan to someone who is on more regularly. I also really would like a few games this Sunday evening!
  8. nerofearstar

hey up arch mate i know real life can get in way of this which hey we all have a life lol and if u like i think u should give it to me or lap or just close prometheans for now up to u
  9. arthursalim

arthursalim Active Member

Hello,
    I will be joining the clan soon and i would like to know if everyone is ok with that( if not it's cool)
    Not really much else to say
    Good evening
    ArthurSalim
  10. nerofearstar

now then mate u can join when ever u like mate ur more then welcome to join we are however going through a clan restructure atm which is no problem at all for new comers and i am on here most nights as is lap but u have to pm him so if u ever wanna game just say and we will and if u know more people that wanna join again more then welcome we only have a few member at the min as i said restructure but we will get some soon
    Last edited: January 22, 2014
  11. arthursalim

Arealdy sent a pm to archcommander and he said to post here warning that i will be joining soon
    About new members expect 3-4 gamers from Brazil any time this year :)
  12. nerofearstar

sorry i didnt quite understand that bit about 3-4 games this yr
  13. arthursalim

I think its a local expression here then forgive me i mean 3-4 players sometime this year
  14. speneth

speneth Member

Now for me, I look at this forum every day, and I have noticed that there are fewer posts from arch, usually about maybe once a week he makes a post. Now I'm not saying at all that he should step down, I mean this is his clan, he invented this clan, he made this the way it is today, it's his choice, but If he was going to step down, I would say to give it to Lapsed or Nero. That sounded like I made it a big deal didn't it? Lol.

I would also like to play a game this Sunday if he is deciding on one. I totally LOVE this game! :)
    archcommander and nerofearstar like this.
  15. nerofearstar

archcommander likes this.
  16. speneth

speneth Member

I know the clan has gone down hill. It definitely has gone down hill ever since he stopped posting, no offence to him, and I thought about switching to Realm once, but I was thinking that this clan can have huge potential if it is just more active by participating in more events, getting more practice with it's members, and one thing that I always look forward to if it ever happens: Tournaments. I think if I'm correct this clan has been in one before. So I'm still staying in this clan hoping that something will change to make it better, and so far nothing changed. But if we do something, again not necessarily getting a new leader, but if we just do something good that can get this clan back up on its feet, then this clan can be much more fun. And we can be more well known to people as a strong clan.
  17. speneth

speneth Member

I'm up for a game if anyone wants to play a match or two.
  18. lapsedpacifist

Sorry I haven't been weighing in on this, I'm going to have a conversation with arch when he's next online so I'll come back with more info after that.

I'm also thinking of setting up a Teamspeak server specifically for clan use, cos at the moment we use about 10 different programmes communicate.

Also, I'll be on tonight for some games :)
  19. speneth

speneth Member

TeamSpeak would be a better idea.
  20. speneth

speneth Member

By the way, could somebody put me on the member's list on the promethean website? Someone needs to update that.