Poll: Is this thread about PA?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by thetrophysystem, December 29, 2014.

?

Is the linked thread about PA?

1. Yes, clearly and without chance of confusion.

25.0%
  2. Yes, at least relatively, in contrast to other off topic.

37.5%
  3. No, vaguely about PA but not directly enough.

12.5%
  4. No, nothing at all about PA, almost more about Capcom.

25.0%
  1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

2. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

It is, at least vaguely now that the conversation has bounced around. Though it really wasn't about PA when it started, it was entirely about Chris Taylor and TA. Silly forums.
  3. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

People going off-topic and talking about PA doesn't make the thread PA related. It's a thread about a 3rd party company buying the IP to another game. If the fact that PA is based of TA makes the thread PA related, then the OP is saying we should move every TA thread to PA general discussion.

I think your last sentence sums it up.
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Iy..ygjaaa... ayuuhhhhhhhhh whatever. TA has nothing to do with PA, got it, whatever. The specific reason it was posted, was because Uber bidded on it and lost. The first pages of discussion was about that. For archives sake it originally belonged there and shouldn't have moved. But hey, I have a creative solution...

*rubs hands together*

...I will go necro the OTHER duplicate thread made at the same time as this one, related to the exact same topic. Now I know why we duplicate threads, to have a backup in case the moderators burn the first one to the ground. Someone must have thought futureproofing when they were... technically breaking the rules... oh well.
  5. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

And such a thread would also be moved if it needs to be. Or possibly locked if it really is a duplicate. I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here.
  6. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

I believe he's trying to restart the topic proper? Basically taking the idea and removing all the trash that built up in the other thread.