Physical Backer Rewards

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by olybenjamin, May 3, 2015.

1. olybenjamin

olybenjamin New Member

Is Uber ever going to fulfill their backer rewards? The last thing I heard was an e-mail that said they were "in production" and I had to verify my address which I did. The FAQ has claimed they've been still in production for quite a while now and I just can't believe that we're still waiting on that. Is there a point where you're going to say where they are or just tell people they aren't coming already?
  2. andrehsu

andrehsu Active Member

3. scottyy

scottyy New Member

I also think this is getting silly.
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Not the case. Although they are a season behind, one month away from another season behind. I forgot which item they didn't have completely produced yet, but it takes a while for some contractor to produce many many thousands of an item.

I am definitely doing a youtube video on the opening of mine when it's sent.
    mkrater likes this.
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

We've been waiting for one more item from the manufacturer for a while now, but it is finally in transit (wooo!)
    Once we receive it, we'll figure out an ETA for shipping and post an update to Kickstarter and our blog here.
    squishypon3, tatsujb, Remy561 and 5 others like this.
  6. Tankh

Tankh Member

Went to the forums to check out the status. Didn't expect to get one posted 53 minutes ago :D
  7. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

oh something to think about in that regard: import taxes.
    If you mark the package as valuable enough they will charge me like 19% of the value.
    Now the question is what value should you put onto it, please not the amount of money I pledged, but rather the value of the goods in the package.
    squishypon3 and tatsujb like this.
  8. coldboot

coldboot Active Member

Be patient, everyone. Think of how they've already delivered the most revolutionary RTS with the best technology you've ever seen.
    tenaciousc likes this.
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

This will be something I expect will be asked frequently. We collected additional funds to ship internationally, but many forget that to receive an international package, there can be import/customs fees as well. Once we have more information about this process, I'll post it as well.
  10. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

You could mark the package as "gift", it will save 75% of the people (if not more) from unexpected additionnal fees.
    stuart98 likes this.
  11. Fireboymatt

Fireboymatt Member

sooooo.... anymore news?
  12. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

We should be able to start shipping soon. Once we're been given the ETA, we'll make sure to post an announcement on Kickstarter and our website. :)
    cdrkf, corteks, nateious and 2 others like this.
  13. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

Hallelujah Brothers !
  14. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

I only regret not buying the PA USB
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  15. andrehsu

andrehsu Active Member

On the topics of USBs... Type-C with USB 3.1? Maybe? Potentially? No? :(