PA TeamSpeak-Server

Discussion in 'Support!' started by muhrkser, June 10, 2013.

1. muhrkser

muhrkser New Member

Please dont get me wrong: i dont want anyone at uber to spend even one single minute thinking about ingame voice chat .. BUT as i kinda miss the ability to better get to know each other and try some funny **** on the servers .. and since the ingame chat is kinda funky with every word written in it:

Here is a free Teamspeak server for anyone: swingschlampen.de
    Default port / no password
    There already is a PA Lobby create where everybody should be allowed to join and create sub channels for a new match if needed.

Its my private server located in Berlin so everyone in Europe should have a decent connection. Since i dont know how many people are in here and in need of a TS server - this is an experiment to see how close to my 3TB bandwith limit we will get :p

For now its just a 32 slot server - i just noticed that during the last setup i didnt copy the NPL over to the new setup and thus its kinda expired for good.
    Im gonna ask the TS guys for a new one .. should be done any time soon.

have fun!
  2. Satch3L

Satch3L Member

I have a TS server for everyone to use
    Server is located in Sweden with excellent internet connection.
    This server also has a limit of 32 users but right now I don't think that limit will be exceeded.

IP: play.satch3l.com

Feel free to use it whenever you want! Would you like additional channels just send me a PM.
  3. Ralith

Ralith Member

Did you guys not see the mumble server topic stickied?