Help me and my project!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by OathAlliance, September 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OathAlliance

OathAlliance Well-Known Member

Hey guys, if you haven't heard the gaming community at large is kind of at war with itself for a number of reasons which I will not explore at this time.

However, recently there have been a lot of people coming out claiming the represent women as a whole.

Women who actually have a dissenting viewpoint are being ignored and marginalized. I want to bypass all of these "Talking Heads" and go straight to the source.

That's why I've started the #GirlsLoveVideoGames video compilation project! I want to get as many female gamers to tell me(and the world) why they love video games.

However, I'm just one person and my reach is not as great as is needed to do this. That's why I'm asking for your help guys! Share this project in your communities and online. Please use #GirlsLoveVideoGames when talking about it.

It's time we hear the woman's point of view!

This was brought to you by me and no one else. Stay civil and pass the news along.
  2. poiuasd

poiuasd Well-Known Member

I don't see how gender is a factor when we're talking about video games in general.
    Nobody should get any more attention to their opinions than the other guy just because they represent a minority.
    If a person has something valuable to say, they deserve the attention regardless of their gender.
  3. equinoxiswin

equinoxiswin Active Member

Your avatar's top hat is misogynistic. You are trying to give the aura of a "pimp," and this marginalizes women because women don't usually wear top hats.

etc etc ad infinitum

P.S who cares about gender you're making an issue out of nothing
    P.P.S you're marginalizing transgenders and people that don't identify as their birth gender. I would like to submit a video since I identify as a woman whenever I feel like it.
    Last edited: September 28, 2014
  4. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Normally, I'd agree.

I think the issue here is less that they're looking for the opinions of women because they're a minority, and more because they're looking for the opinions of the people who are "being objectified" because people shouldn't be allowed to speak for them.

Unless I'm misinterpreting this war I've never heard about, even after being told it exists.
  5. equinoxiswin

I do not support social justice activism that presents itself this obnoxiously. A compilation would just make my blood boil at the liberalism that goes on.

Instead, have a video of a singular woman enjoying video games. Is that hard?
    Hold on, that happens all the time! Look at Twitch. WOAAAAAH.
  6. OathAlliance

I could link you to the entirety of what is taking place. However I feel like that might start a big forum war.

I also don't think that asking women to share their opinion about something they love is anything wrong. The fact is that people like to be butthurt about all sorts of things.

Instead of attacking people this project is to get the opinion of the people who this holy crusade is supposedly about.

I think also that you misinterpreting who I represent. I do not agree or endorse anything that SJWs do nor do I have any praise for them. They've tried to divide gamers into gender groups in the name of "Helping Women". To do so they've attacked games themselves, making it look like games cause sexism and are the cruel crux of a great Patriarchy ruse. I simply want women to say why they love video games.

That is all.
  7. equinoxiswin

Marginalizing many GROUPS of people while speaking out against marginalization is a fool's errand.

I'm sorry to say. It's a nice thought, but you're hurting my feelings when you say only women can submit and not intermittent women. I would definitely like to submit during the times I feel like a woman!
  8. OathAlliance

Nice troll attempt at the end there. I almost lol'd. However you're making a lot of claims for no real reason.

Why do you not like this? What makes it wrong?

It's not moral or unethical. It doesn't attack or destroy.

Literally the only thing you've claimed is "What about the Transgender". To which I reply, "What about them?"

I really DO NOT CARE. Feelings, emotions, psychological states all sit upon the giant altar of ambiguity. I'm not into people's "feelings" or their "states of mind". That's what psychologists are there for. If you have a problem complain to them. Just because someone gets left out doesn't mean anything. Welcome to the real world.
  9. equinoxiswin

Stop deflecting the issue to some randoms. Answer whether or not I can submit when I feel like a woman.

My EMOTIONS are being damaged by your exclusivity of gender here.
  10. OathAlliance

You can IF you can supply me with Scientific proof that your genes actually are XX. If not than it's really, honestly all in your head. If you want to feel, dress, act and get surgery to be a woman, feel free. It's your choice.

Just like mine in making this.

P.S. Emotions come and go. Get over it.
  11. equinoxiswin

WOW, I'M OFFENDED. YOU JUST MARGINALIZED ME WHEN I'M A WOMAN.

YOU MUST BE PART OF THE PATRIARCHY TRYING TO CONFUSE ME.

@kvalheim
  12. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Edit: Never mind

So then, are trans women / gender fluids allowed to answer?
  13. OathAlliance

I'm not a part of the Patriarchy! The Progenitor is the one true god commander!

All hail the Progenitor!
  14. equinoxiswin

guys/people/things pls support my gender neutral project the OP is a bigot

#peoplelovevideogames
    lolmontoya likes this.
  15. OathAlliance

You forgot to add places. Now the Ocean will never speak to you again.
  16. equinoxiswin

[​IMG]

i can deflect arguments too
  17. OathAlliance

The Ocean says it's going to get a restraining order against you.
  18. equinoxiswin

inb4 op asks for a lock after his stupid spam

[​IMG]
  19. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Wow never considered oathaaliance as a racist. Sad day for pa.
  20. OathAlliance

I know right. I really hate those Orks. I mean green skin really? Also how dumb are they?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.