Grudge Match of the Century

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Edward Coug, December 15, 2010.

1. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

BAH GAWD AND MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE JUST HIT HIM WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!!!1
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

probably because most of them would rather not deal with you or your unpleasant attitude.

if you didnt go lording yourself around saying you are the best, others would probably do it for you.
    ex: i have never heard billy say he is the best, or even all that great, but anyone here on these forums that have played him would all say he is amazing.
    you on the other hand, you go around saying you are the best, and now nobody her except your GP buddies care much about anything you have to say.

the funniest thing about this match: if GP loses, all of the talk shammas has put up is all worthless. if they win, then they get to be the best competitive team on MNC! HURRAY for being the best out of 1 available option! aside form kckzi; being the best at kckziball probably earns you more money/respect than being part of the best clan in MNC

back to snarfs post: i play sniper for the fun of it, i suck as him. i play a better gunner than midget (only slightly), but generally if he plays gunner i play assault to keep diversified.
  3. caseyATL

caseyATL New Member

I've played a number of the GP guys (HiiiTimes, Shammas, and Push off the top of my head), several times over the last couple months. I recall no such ridiculous bragging, and they were in fact gracious in both defeat and victory.

Serious business.
  4. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Hiitimes is a friend, but not a member. Anyways, forums =/= actual game. I've played with numerous forum members (Tom, Midget, Ninja Gromit, Miss Informed, Billy, Bolt, Greggyyy, Sahelkhan, etc.) and we had a pleasant time. The only one who ****-talked was Greggy after he lost. We always say good game (except Sigmar). None of you even really know anything about any of us. You probably still think PU5H is white.
  5. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

#1 i'll play anyone anytime all it takes is an invite.

#2 i'm not a kid i was born in 76.

#3 i just joined a newly formed team. made up mostly of players that left for reach black ops but have recently come back. don't know how good we will be as a team yet. or even how long we will be together. but that doesn't matter much to me as just playing mnc is a win in my book.

btw shammas not once have i ever said anything about you. i've played you and think your good. i just don't like deadeye. and i personally don't think push or ace are all that good. my opinion.
  6. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Ace isn't that good, but PU5H is the best assassin I've ever seen.
  7. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Don't get me wrong, I agree with all of the banter about how shammas is talking far too much trash and takes this way too seriously...chances are his birth will be the last time he ever sees a vagina. But PU5H is a beast. I've played him. I think he is significantly better at assassin than Bolt or Rev. The only assassin that I think is better is Manouso. But Manouso never plays anymore, so that doesn't matter.

Tom, I won't be on for another few days, so I'm counting on you and midget to help us get a team together.
  8. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

9. kckzi

kckzi New Member

kckziball pays well. I have a mansion in the south of France next to George Clooney paid for by my kckziball winnings.
  10. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

maybe i dont notice because assasins don't give me much trouble. lol
  11. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

What do you play? Assassins aren't pro killers. If you are a tank or an assault, assassins should almost never kill you. Tanks because theyre just imbalanced vs assassins, and assaults because they don't really matter to an assassin's objective.
  12. TG GHOSTMERC

TG GHOSTMERC New Member

i main gunner for the most part.
  13. Hiiiitimes

Hiiiitimes New Member

Haha your not a bad assault, but on a serious note im highly insulted me on a team with GP no, not now not ever. They are all nerds sept' for
    Pu5h ;]

But on a serious note if this match happens i hope its a great game from both sides. I know xeno and krool have been looking for some competition for quite some time now the crossfire hero's cant feed all of our hungers for kills. Maybe the "dream" team will stick after the match and dominate MNC you never know.
  14. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Dream Team, is your roster set?
  15. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I haven't even HEARD of three quarters of the players you mentioned. Am I just playing at the wrong time?

Thank God if I am because I'm sure I'd get my *** handed to me.
  16. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Yes.

Amen.
  17. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Excellent. When will you guys be ready?

Shammas, I assume Grand Prize is good to go.
  18. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Yes.

Candy bars.
  19. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I have a lot of things to do, so... the best day for me (seeing as how everyone on my roster plays 24/7) is Saturday 12/25, which is Christmas.

Otherwise, I will be avilable in the mornings or midnight.

I feel like currently my schedule is very hard to work with.

Amen.
  20. Shammas

Shammas New Member

We're usually all free at night, but I work nights sometimes.
    Btw, may I ask who is on the dream team roster?

Candy barz.