Failed to start replay

Discussion in 'Support!' started by aleiux, September 21, 2014.

1. aleiux

aleiux Member

I recently played a game and wanted to watch the replay. However, I got the message "Failed to start replay" and got kicked back to the main menu (13071678582622609218).
    Curious, I tried other replays and found that some worked, some didn't.
    For example, 339192889063749440 didn't work, but most of the others did.
    Is there something wrong with the few most recent builds? (All of the older replays I tried worked)
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

I think it takes a while for a replay to become available sometimes. Apparently some transferring of data needs to take place. You might want to try again tomorrow or something like that. See this post:
  3. aleiux

aleiux Member

Yeah, I read that thread. The problem though, is that this game was around 12 hours ago, and the other game that failed to replay was well over a few days old
  4. zgrssd

zgrssd Active Member

It could be that replays that resulted in a server crash cannot be played. At least I got one of those in the last build. I reporeted it.

Also note that bugs should be reported in the sticky thread that has the build number in the title. That is where the Dev's are most likey to find it.

Currently it is:
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/release-build-72332.64354/

I can confirm that the replay of ID "13071678582622609218" cannot be started.
  5. aleiux

aleiux Member

Okay, i'll remember that in the future. thanks for your help