Commanders randomly explode during shared team match

Discussion in 'Support!' started by zodiusinfuser, August 27, 2015.

1. zodiusinfuser

zodiusinfuser Member

Has anyone else had encountered the issue of being in a shared team game and having both commanders randomly explode? Obviously, the first thought is that a team-mate is trolling me, but in both case they had disconnected leaving me in charge of the whole army. I've looked back at Chrono cam footage and cannot see anything that would have taken my commanders out (especially simultaneously) and I definitely didn't trigger a delete on them as there was no UI confirming the command like normal.

Am I doing something stupid, or is this a genuine bug? Note that I didn't experience it yesterday before the latest patch, but I also wasn't left to fend for a team by myself either, so cannot really say what caused it.

Here's the replay codes if that's of any help:
    4912019775339342033 (was controlling the green army)
    12333168368018952100 (was controlling the red army)​

Thanks
  2. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

It's probably a troll teammate. It's a bit of a problem right now.
  3. zodiusinfuser

zodiusinfuser Member

Thanks for that, but as I said the chat log reported that they'd all disconnected by that point in the match. If they did rejoin and do this then that means there's a UI bug that's not informing all users of their return. Even if that was true though, I don't see why someone would do it, rather than begin helping out again.
  4. n00n

n00n Active Member

For some reason since the Titan release, after five minutes of a team mate being disconnected the whole team will self destruct. I'm pretty sure this is a-bug/not-intended but unsure if it has been reported to the Uber devs yet.
  5. zodiusinfuser

zodiusinfuser Member

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I probably wouldn't have won in those games having to support an army against teams of two people anyway, but I would have liked to have tried at least.