Casual Player Looking For Group For Socializing And Gaming

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by CrazyVulcan, December 25, 2014.

1. CrazyVulcan

CrazyVulcan Active Member

Hello,

I am not a new player in PA, Actually been following since the Kickstarter and playing off and on since Beta/Gamma. To be honest I actually am average at the game and tend to not play Online. Half because I don't play much of any game online. Half from some sort of phobia of being put in a label and thus being judged :oops:. But I do wish to play with other humans as the AI really dose not do it for me anymore and I really want to learn higher level playing. And so I am putting myself out there to see if anyone would be interested in training me. And be my friend.

I am more looking for a friendly active group to have fun learning and playing. I want to get to the point of playing competitively. But don't want to join some self stylized military outfit where I start as a privet and once my win to lose ratio gets to a point then be promoted. I do understand the importance of maintaining organization for a large group and will respect the rules. It is simply that I do not want to get caught up in the pettiness I often find in guilds. So laid back and friendly is the key.

A little about me, My name is Christopher but am fine with my CrazyVulcan handle. I am a 26 year old man living in the Carolina's of the United States. I have a degree in CAD Drafting but am debating pressing a position with that or go into hospitality full time. I also have picked up a interest in Game Design but cant really work more school into my life so I am going solo. Though with my CAD background I must say I am decent with 3d modeling. Though I need a lot of work in learning "Art" Want a working solid part model of a mechanism with every nut and bolt accounted for, easy. Want a character model that expresses a certain look and style, I'll get back to you.

I tend to play strategy games as they scratch a itch in my brain that most other games don't. In general I actually like TBG and any style of board games. And will enjoy playing with anyone in other games. I must say my current work schedule is rather wonky so regular days and times wont be something I can commit to, but I'm willing to work how ever I need to. I am a kind and straightforward dealing man if you think I would fit in to your group please send me a PM or post here. I look forward to seeing you soon. So now I will try to play a few MP match's and work though this irrational fear.

2. reptarking

reptarking Post Master General

I'll train you my padawan. I'm rank 28th in Uber atm. I get around into most of this communities team speaks mumbles and gamevox. Just add me ingame by adding my uber account name which is reptarking. RLM Gandalf should show up and friend request that. I play everyday usually
  3. admirallordflappy

admirallordflappy New Member

Would love to join you as well Gandalf! I am much the same as the OP, looking forward to seeing you around.
  4. CrazyVulcan

CrazyVulcan Active Member

Thank you, I have sent the request, my PA name is also CrazyVulcan and I look forward to hearing from you.