[BUG 49053] Cannot find any servers

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Z3K0N15, June 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3K0N15

Z3K0N15 Active Member

So since I updated to the latest version,I can't seem to find any other servers online,restarted the game multiple times.Im pretty sure people are playing atm.

Attached Files:

• pa1.png
      pa1.png
      File size:
      351.1 KB
      Views:
  2. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Did you patch to the latest client? If people are playing and in game, and you don't see anything here, just create a new game. Join in progress is not enabled right now.
  3. Z3K0N15

Z3K0N15 Active Member

Yeah im updated to the latest client,still can't see any other servers but if I create my own,that's the only one that shows up.And I would like to play with someone else,but I can't seem to find anybody
  4. Z3K0N15

Z3K0N15 Active Member

I mean i don't mind playing with bots.But i thought i might raise this issue if anyone else is experiencing it.
  5. nschar

nschar New Member

Been having difficulties finding servers as well, although I did see yours, z3k0n. I just wanted to join in on the EU server I saw the moment before, for the more preferred latency if you so wish.

My guess is that most are still playing the older build, assuming it's possible.
  6. Z3K0N15

Z3K0N15 Active Member

That may well be possible
  7. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

The build number is always in the upper right hand corner so that should match 49053.

We are going to add a "quick match" button soon to make it easier to get into games with other people. That part is kinda crap at the moment apparently.
  8. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

If you wish to have this topic unlocked, please PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.