Zashen's Gameplay Videos (Pubs)

Discussion in 'Super MNC Gameplay Videos' started by Zashen, May 13, 2013.

1. Zashen

Zashen Member

Video of the day, Playing the Rampagin Monkey Cheston! Also we spot something very different in the SMNC world..

2. Zashen

Zashen Member

Time for my new fav class, Combat Girl. Landing those lazers feels so amazing...

3. Zashen

Zashen Member

Triple Gunner special. 2 Stops and a GG, hope you all enjoy :3

4. Zashen

Zashen Member

This is the day I have been dreading ever since I decided to play through all the pros. Friggin' Gun Slinger day. Yuck. But it has to be done, hope you all enjoy my pain!

5. Zashen

Zashen Member

Today we have a epic Karl bacon battle with my opponent, Psychotic the greased up bacon sin. Great game that I think you guys will enjoy! :3

6. Zashen

Zashen Member

Leo day today! Leo is a very passive class so don't expect and big pro MLG moves, but be ready to see what your supposed to do when someone says "Kill Bots"

7. Zashen

Zashen Member

Robo Hobo comes to save the day, proving that you should never give up just because your moneyball hits the ground. A lot. Enjoy :3

8. Zashen

Zashen Member

Bad day is bad, hope you guys enjoy my pain, because there is a lot of it!

9. Zashen

Zashen Member

Silly Sniper time. Grappling away, thinking hes a vet or something. Enjoy :3

10. Zashen

Zashen Member

Not sure if anyone is still trolling around here, but thought I would let you guys know I'll be uploading vids again, hopefully on a daily basis, but no promise as usual :3 I'm starting on ep 64 because that is where I started posting again after a bit of a break, but 44-63 are in the playlist for your viewing! Enjoy!

Ep 64​

11. gnarlyduck

gnarlyduck New Member

12. Zashen

Zashen Member

hehe your making more and more appearances lately =P
  13. Zashen

Zashen Member

Been a while since I've updated this, so I thought I would throw some of the recent videos in here. Still going 1 video a day every weekday, so if you're looking for a daily fix I'm you man! Also now recording/uploading in 60 Fps, so I'll stick the fist 60 fps Eps here for yeah guys!

Don't forget to support the game/channel with a super easy and free thumbs up! It really does help out more then you know! Thanks guys! <3
  14. Zashen

Zashen Member

Next batch hot and fresh!

Hope yall enjoy!!​
    teapot likes this.