Zashen's Gameplay Videos (Pubs)

Discussion in 'Super MNC Gameplay Videos' started by Zashen, May 13, 2013.

1. Zashen

Zashen Member

Starting a new thread for my series, life decided that doing daily videos was just a bit too much, so for now on I'll be posting my vids on this thread!

Once again just wanna say thanks to everyone that has supported this, showing that the community is still alive and kicking!

Starting off with a requested Robo Hobo Special. Holds a total of 4 games, if you don't want to watch the whole video then I at least would watch the last match, it was a very close game =)

Last edited: August 15, 2013
    ladypepper likes this.
  2. Zashen

Zashen Member

Been a long time coming, but here is the promised Sniper video! Sadly, due to the current lack of players, there will only be TurboCross matches for now, but if the game picks up later I will do some Super too!

Hope you enjoy!

ladypepper likes this.
  3. livingglass

livingglass Member

It was super quiet :p I had to turn my sound to almost max. Thanks for the video though. Try making your sensitivity really low (around 4-7 on the bar) I usually do better with aiming when its low.
  4. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

I had the same problem with early SMNC videos.
  5. Zashen

Zashen Member

I'll take a look at it, seemed ok when I rendered it out, but to be fair I was using some pretty decent headphones lol. Just got a new editing program so I'm in the learning stages again! Thx for letting me know.

In other news, sitting at home this week before class starts, so its a bit hard to record on my laptop. However I did come across a pretty fun start to a game I just couldn't let pass by. This vid is just a quick demonstration why you should not go for a sin alone. Travel as a pack! Hope you enjoy =)

ladypepper likes this.
  6. livingglass

livingglass Member

*clap clap* I invited you to the Supercross customs group. You can probably get some good stuff from there.
  7. Zashen

Zashen Member

Gonna try and get back into vids once I figure something out for a mic, My headset recently broke :(

However until then heres a little something something. Got to go 28-0 as my new fave class, Assault. Just a replay, so no commentary, but hopefully some of you guys find it a bit entertaining!

Cheers!​
    Last edited: July 10, 2014
    ladypepper likes this.
  8. jbeetle

jbeetle Well-Known Member

I know it's been like a billion years since this video was uploaded, but I finally got a decent headset (really, not that amazing - just $40) and I have to say I can hear you fine. If I turned you all the way up it would hurt my ears. it's a fine volume.
  9. Zashen

Zashen Member

Another replay while waiting to get a new mic. Showing how a good defense can be just as important as your offence. Support FTW.

ladypepper likes this.
  10. Zashen

Zashen Member

Got some time on my hands, so here's 2 new vids for all yall, with 2 more coming later this week! hope you enjoy =)

ladypepper and turbonerd like this.
  11. Zashen

Zashen Member

Back for another few episodes! Got my new semester schedule figured out, so hopefully I will be uploading a video every day during the week days, starting next week. However for this week, I do have 3 SMNC turbo eps for you all! Here is today's episode

Watch for the next two, coming on Weds and Fri!​
    Last edited: July 11, 2014
  12. Zashen

Zashen Member

In this video, we remember just how awful I can be when playing sin. Don't hate me, I'll make up for it a bit in fridays ep =)

13. Zashen

Zashen Member

Today I redeem myself with some Wascot play on Grenade!

14. Zashen

Zashen Member

With the servers being... how they were this week, I wasn't able to get a mon, weds vid up. However to make up for that Ill be posting 3 vids, 1 per day this weekend. Starting today with some, as always, crap sharpy play =) hope you enjoy!

15. Zashen

Zashen Member

Starting a new schedual this week, I will now be uploading SMNC on Tues and Thurs. This way they will be uploaded with Loadout videos, and leave mon weds fri open for me to have another series going (MC Sea of Flames II)

In this ep I try some Megabeth, but things, as usual, don't go overly smooth :/

Hope you enjoy!​
  16. Zashen

Zashen Member

Ah dang, told youtube to release my vid on the wrong day, so heres a bit of a late one! Vet today. Vet is hard...

17. Zashen

Zashen Member

Later video today, was gone at a animation contest all day! Bit of a double feature, first we (Heh) monkey around a bit, and then we get pissed and go hella serious. Enough to cheese a bit. Not proud of that. Hope you all enjoy! :3

18. Zashen

Zashen Member

Playing some matches joined by Fluttershy today, We start off teaming up with a robo/supp combo!

19. Zashen

Zashen Member

Me and Fluttershy don't play so nice this time..

mrkroket likes this.
  20. Zashen

Zashen Member

New video today! First we get stomped as arty, but we make up for it by stomping back with sin! Hope you all enjoy the double feature!