You have obviously bad Community management.

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by starsauron, August 20, 2015.

1. rustc1an

rustc1an Member

I AM NUMBER #1
    LEADERBAORDS BITCH MNC
  2. Studmunky

Studmunky New Member

And now layoffs. I hope all the talented people from Uber like Sorian are able to find jobs in companies that can deliver on their promises. Don't bite off more than you can chew and then compensate for it by making shady moves like the Titans "Standalone Expansion" and removal of Vanilla PA from steam.
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

so how did they bite of more then they could chew?
    which promises didn't they deliver?
  4. nineball1986

nineball1986 New Member

Looks like uber is now suffering from there own terrible business management. Its all self inflicted. There own damn fault. I feel sorry for the people laid off, as they will have not had influence on Ubers choices. I am sure they put in countless hours and heart into there work on the game. But the people upstairs making the decisions should be the ones getting shown the door. Releasing a broken game then replacing that game with another one a year later (which was only fully finished after 11 months of content patches after "release" might i add) was just an insult to the player base. Asking me to pay again for the same game. No thank you uber.
  5. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

right .. better get anything for free
    wtf do people make addons or dlc ..
    the hell is wrong with those people wanting money for their content that is not a full campaign or a new faction that usealy costs 30 dollar or more on its own ... how dare they ask +10 dollars for a "mere" 21 units that is like 20% of the original unitpool ...