You guys still done with MNC?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by maddokillza, May 6, 2015.

1. maddokillza

maddokillza New Member

Just curious.

Any plans for another game? Even if it's distant? At all?
    notgunked likes this.
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Yes, they have plans for one. No, there is no set decision to implement plans nor a date. But I do appreciate this thread, they do need reminded constantly that its always an option that we welcome, just name a price and see if we won't crowdfund it or whatever.
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

i doubt crowdfunding on it will happen ... people already got a bit of a bad impression from how PA went and the reaction of it torwards human resources ... we also shouldn't forget that setting up a crowdfundingcampaign in itself costs time and money ... and uber could do much better than to have another failed crowdfundingcampaign ...

so personaly i'm pretty skeptical that anything major will happen that would go torwards a possible mnc successor in the near future ...
    Last edited: October 25, 2015
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Yeah, I actually think the way Uber are portrayed over the whole PA crowdfunding is bizarre?! I mean they made the game they pitched, no two ways about it. They still support it for that matter- and they gave all KS backers Titans for free, and everybody moaned like crazy and accused them of being like 'EA'.... :S
    MrTBSC and Nicb1 like this.
  5. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

it's people being people with ... shall i say uneducated expectations ..

then the rather unusual way of how uber dealt with early access ...
    which many had already disaproved of .. it's the simple case of people not wanting to deal with the unknown but stick to what they are used to .. so basicaly people not aproving change and sticking to their idealism ...
    cdrkf likes this.
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I like how they're idealism essentially translates into 'i want it free' :p

It's like all the rubbish being levelled against star citizen, essentially they got a lot of money through crowdfunding so are therefore evil :S latest article I saw was 'can star citizen live up to the hype?' Then a long rant about how no game ever has done it... You can just see the follow up article write itself after release 'star citizen didn't live up to expectations because...' And what's frustrating is no matter how good it is they'll find something...

'sure it has a giant, super detailed galaxy to explore, seamless integrating fps, space flight and multi player interaction together, but the mechanics of the docking procedure are so dated... They failed' or something along those lines (essentially what happened with PA reviews 'lets ignore the spherical planets with whole solar systems for a minute...' ...'conclusion the game adds nothing new' *facepalm*)
    Nicb1 and MrTBSC like this.
  7. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Just a thought here: NOBODY is "like" EA. EA is a one-of-a-kind, "first in a century, in 100 years", kind of assanine.
    cdrkf likes this.