xfhnjfgjzdfjdzjkzedtjkezjkerjkzrkj

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by leov1993, June 29, 2016.

1. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Untitled.jpg
  2. y3434

y3434 Active Member

sadlfh Overwatch ksdj kjsahgfla sfr? Lopifnty Batlleborn #fat! Overwatch tre werg cdm o sdl, lol noon.
    notgunkedcontrol and teapot like this.
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

my thoughts exactly.
    notgunkedcontrol likes this.
  4. feedle

feedle Post Master General

dont listen to them.. the force is strong!!
    our matches will last 20 minutes... not 3!
    lol
  5. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Still playing Ren-X, where matches last anywhere between 20 minutes, to 40 minutes, to 8 hours. In original C&C Renegade, longest match I played in was 28 hours.
  6. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

But why?
  7. patema

patema Active Member

Overwatch's aiming mechanic on consoles is the worst I've ever seen in a FPS so I wouldn't trust Battleborn and Blizzard's b!tch @ss
  8. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

RIP Nostalrius.
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Have you played a couple other FPS on xbox one? I think the one of the smoothest games I played was Titanfall but there seems to be a trend on x1 shooters that the mechanics are awful. Halo 5 for months had absolutely terrible aiming mechanics.

It seems to be a combination of a couple of things. The x1 controller has weird diagonal input directions. There's a dumb habit halo players have where they "ogre twitch" by making small circles with their cross hair. Originally thought to re-calibrate the analog sticks on the original xbox controller. Now it's really just done to stay warm and alert and is more muscle memory. Anyway the point is that with the Elite Controller, you can change a ton of **** and mess with the analog sticks. When you mess with them, there is a graph/grid that shows your stick deflection in real time. No matter what settings you choose, it's impossible to make a perfect circle on the graph as the diagonals since it dips inward from the circle, kind of making an oval.

Also, there is an awkward level of aim acceleration along with some weird sensitivity curve. For me, I've always preferred equal x and y axis aiming which isn't default in halo or overwatch. I strongly dislike the aim mechanics in Overwatch but not enough for me to stop playing.

I wish you had overwatch. I'm sure you would have had a killer McCree.
  10. patema

patema Active Member

Yeah Overwatch's aiming on consoles is straight garbage. The input lag is reeeaaally bad too

I'm getting a $1000 PC in a couple of days lol I love the game so much that I just can't give up on it
  11. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Just make sure you get something better than the default cpu fan if you have something better than an i5 or else your computer will be on fire while gaming.
  12. patema

patema Active Member

^ Much obliged