Xbox Patch #1 2011 - Community Bug/Exploit List

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Ian, February 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I guess I should get to the end of a thread before I open my big mouth.
  2. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

I was gonna say I don't remember giving you a reason to block me, to you never know ;)
  3. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

Ok...so first time this has ever happened to me.

The other day I was playing assassin on steel peel and i juiced and ran into the other teams base. I took out 2 turrets and going after the third I lunged and got stuck in an ice trap. I smoked to blind an assault next to me and when I did I smoke jumped out of the ice trap and landed....but with a full flashing juice bar. My first thought was...oh what the hell I thought they took care of that juice bar glitch so I retreated a bit and my friend in the room goes "why is your juice bar full?" i told him "oh it's a stupid glitch, now i can't get juice against until I die....watch" So i hit both bumpers and to my surprise I juiced again!

TLDR;
    Stuck in ice trap while juiced. Smoke bombed out (Still juiced). Landed with full USEABLE juice bar.
  4. engnrurfaceoff2

engnrurfaceoff2 New Member

One issue I have found is if you stick an opposing player with an air strike they can easily keep it from hitting them. Either walk under a bridge or like I did last night, jump off a bridge right before it strikes, and it will just explode mid air with no damage to the person struck. This is part bug part wish, but can't it be like the assaults bomb and the support can choose when to blow it up?
  5. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

It's not really an issue. It's designed that way.
    It trades massive damage and large blast radius for being negated by overhead structures.

The assault's bomb is what is OP and needs to be toned down a notch or two.
  6. engnrurfaceoff2

Its not the over head structure I have a problem with. Its that you can just simply jump off of a structure and it will not hurt you. The air strike will blow up mid air and you will land safely with out injury. Thats what I was trying to say. Also that it would be nice to be able to place an air strike and decide when to call it in.
  7. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah, I get what you're saying. Still, I imagine this is very circumstantial.
    i.e. How many times are you going to be stuck while on a second floor, be close enough to a ledge before the airstrike hits, and time it perfectly so you jump off and take no damage?

So while I would like this addressed, I don't consider it too much of an inconvenience right now.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I think it's just fine the way it is. Currently, the Assassin, Assault and Tank can charge/lunge out of them if they time it right. I feel the rest of the Pros need a method to escape them as well.
    I like that idea but it more than likely wont make it into the game. The Assault gets to decide when to detonate because he can only have one bomb out at a time. Having 3 Airstrikes waiting to detonate all at once would be a little OP IMO.
  9. ThePRLPer

ThePRLPer New Member

I haven't read this whole thread so it probably has been posted.

Support air strikes on spawn. Simply not fair.
  10. engnrurfaceoff2

I dont think it should stay as 3 airstrikes, but would be nice to be able to place one to detonate later. Keep the other two as they are now. Probably be miserable to try to program. Just an idea, but you are right it is probably too similar to the assaults bomb that they wont change it.
  11. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

How are we on page 12 and no one has mentioned the cursed Yellow Skill glitch?

Yellow skill glitch!!!!! :evil:

When pressing "up" to purchase skills then pressing the direction of the skill you wish to purchase, the cursor will bounce back to the Yellow skill and many times will cause you to purchase that over the one you intended to buy.
  12. xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon New Member

I honestly don't know how many times I've died trying to clutch passive and just end up buying Deploy 2.

It's annoying for sure.
  13. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Fly 2 is less important than Bomb 3, so kindly let me buy the skill I WANT
  14. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

It's not too bad if you go assassin but if it happens right at the start of a match for
    any other class you're at a disadvantage straight away & I'm bad enough as it is without
    the game handicapping me aswell :cry:
  15. uzivatel

uzivatel New Member

It was probably asked by now, but I did not bother reading all 12 pages.
    Anyway, the Assassin being able to spam smoke bombs is a bug or a feature?
  16. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Lag related issue.
  17. uzivatel

uzivatel New Member

Since the Assassin suffers the most from the lag, I guess we could as well call it a feature to save her *** after all the failed grapples.
  18. The Enfilade

The Enfilade New Member

When playing gunner, I have noticed that sometimes when I am reloading my minigun and I go to grapple someone/something or someone else grapples me, it will freeze my game. This is pretty frustrating since the Gunner is one of my favorite classes to play. This has only happened a few times, but it happened twice yesterday which was what allowed me to figure out what was causing it to crash.
  19. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

I have an issue for a while now (re-downloaded game and Spunky patch several times) which is the sound for voices being very quiet.

I can hear the other players characters but cannot hear Mickey Cantor or myself. The only time I can hear myself talk is when I taunt. On the chance it is hardware related I have the Slim and use a HDMI cord. :|
  20. KidCahill

KidCahill New Member

Quick question, is the fact that a Tank can clutch passive near death and get a full health bar a bug/exploit or did the devs mean it to be there?

Also, the other day playing gunner.. enemy moneyball was down so i slammed off the spawn ring on top of it for giggles, landed inside the ball unable to move and which ever direction i shot (mainly at opposite pros coming out of the spawn doors) only the ball health decreased.

I didn't lose any health so im unsure if the enemy couldn't shoot me or they just had really bad aim! Game ended with me exploding out of the moneyball like a firework :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.