[WNx] Warrior Nation Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by oboleader, September 6, 2013.

1. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read this thread.
    I am WNxOBOLeader and I represent our development department. My Job is to see potential for bringing Warrior Nation to new games and to help establish a fun and friendly community, What I hope to do here is hopefully bring Warrior Nation and our great community to Planetary Annihilation.

Now, to do this, we need your help! I am looking for recruits to help me in this endeavor that are friendly and are able to work with other quite easily. But before you even decide, let me give you just a little about our history and the advantages in joining Warrior Nation!

As a community, we have been around for about 10 years now. Over these years, we have had our highs and lows. Every community like this does. However, we are still around and are over 1300 strong!
    We have a dedicated forum where each member can come and make his or her mark in our community, and there is room for both fun and responsibility.

Being in Warrior Nation does require some of said responsibility. A member is required to behave and act respectful towards not only our members, but members of other community's as well. We have an extensive laws and policy area that you are required to at least skim through, and a member much vouch for you, but this is to ensure quality recruits.

There are also room for even new members to lead what we call a 'section'. A section is a game we support and the members that play said game. For instance, we have a minecraft, Battlefield 3 and World of Tanks section. We also branch out to consoles, but those tend to be smaller and fewer in numbers. overall, we support more then 30 games, each with at least 10 or so members that are the games 'primary's'. These members form the core of a section. There are also 'secondary's'. These are people that play the game, but are not totally vested in said game.

Well, I was going to write a small post, but it seems to have been drawn out. Whoops! Ill leave it at this. We have members of all ages and all nationalities that come together to play games. We do not care who you are, we simply wish to meet and chat with you on our dedicated Mumble server. A mic is NOT required to use our mumble server or join us, but we prefer to talk to everyone we can. Makes it much more fun, right?

Last, but not least! The links! These are all safe link, I guarantee it.
    Our main website: warriornation.net
    In order to join, there will be a tab that says join. Click on that and read what it says. Follow the instructions and everything should be fine. be sure to set your primary to the appropriate game. if it is not listed under RTS games, select your primary as Deveopment:Other

If you have any questions about anything I may have missed in this post, there are several ways to contact me.
    You can post in this thread or PM me on these forums.
    Steam: WNxOBOLeader
    Origin: OBOleader

I hope to see some of you applying!

Also, I wanted to add links to make it easier, but new user no links OP :) Just copy and paste the website above and you will be taken to the main page.​
    archcommander and codosa like this.
  2. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Also, I apologize if this is in the wrong area. As far as I can see, there is no dedicated area for clans, community's and such. Please move this if there is such an area.
    codosa likes this.
  3. codosa

codosa New Member

archcommander likes this.
  4. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Thanks for the links codosa! Dem restrictions too strong :)
    codosa likes this.
  5. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Bump! I would love to see some reply s!
    codosa likes this.
  6. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Bump!
    codosa likes this.
  7. Danagor

Danagor Member

Hey that sounds interesting, i play minecraft as well so i'll be taking a look around and see, i'm from Venezuela and my English can be very bad sometimes but i try to do my best
  8. oboleader

oboleader New Member

That's good! As long as you can read and write it with some amount of certainty you will be fine :)
    codosa likes this.
  9. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

you guys got any good players?
  10. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Nah, we got all those ;)
    gorerillaz and liquius like this.
  11. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

but you lost neptunio, clopse and crystalic didnt you? =P
  12. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

People come and go :)
  13. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Currently, our Planetary Annihilation section has few members, as it is our pre-release area. As more of our members gain access to the upcoming beta and then retail, we are sure to have some that are good players :)
    codosa likes this.
  14. codosa

codosa New Member

We have great players in other games :D But like obo said, we have very few currently for this game. This is why we've come to the boards to search for those who are interested in helping to build up a section. We have advancement opportunities for those who sign up early and wish to be apart of the leadership in the section. It's a pretty rewarding feeling when you get to be the head of a section with dozens of members.
  15. oboleader

oboleader New Member

A bump is necessary!
  16. codosa

codosa New Member

17. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

18. oboleader

oboleader New Member

Thanks for the link! ill be sure to register WNx!
  19. FireDrakeX

FireDrakeX Member

Hey all, I've been in WN for eight years or so, and it's a really fun place to hang out and meet others who share your love of this game. We hold events and let you plan them too if you want. Give it a shot and you won't be disappointed.
  20. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I set up a thread for everyone to recruit on (because there are loads of separate ones that keep going up and down).
    It makes it easier for everyone so that they aren't competing in the forums. Have got a few groups already there. https://forums.uberent.com/threads/clans-and-recruitment.51515/
    Hope you join in too. :) It means it will still be at the top of the thread when all the new players come on board during Beta. Hope that's helpful.