[WIP] Box

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by lepotatur, August 1, 2017.

1. lepotatur

lepotatur New Member

This is my first ever Planetary Annihilation: Titans mod, so please go easy on me.

Version 1.1

+New unit: Boxer

+Stats:

Boxer HP: 133 (1/3 slammer hp)
    Boxer Build Cost: 150 Metal (1/3 slammer cost)
    Can be built by: Advanced Bot Factories
    Acceleration: 100
    Walk speed = 24 (around 1.7x slammer speed)
    Rate of Fire: 10 shots/second (2.5x slammer RoF)
    Damage/bullet = 34 (1/3 slammer damage)

+Planning:

I'm thinking of trying out modeling, texturing, and animating, so I could try to turn the knowledge I've acquired with modding so far to make a relatively small expansion, sort of like legion, but much smaller, and it all stays in one faction. I'm not sure of this, but it would be fun (and frustrating) to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Version 1.0

Box

Box is planned to be a much weaker, much less pricey, and swifter at moving and shooting version of Dox. If you want the specifics, I'm currently thinking of making Box shoot x3 faster, with 1 health, x3 less building costs, x3 build speed, and being able to move x3 faster. Albeit, any of this is subject to change. If any of these numbers should be changed (for balancing purposes, I don't want hundreds of nano manhattans walking around), please let me know and I will consider changing them.
    This unit heavily supports the "strength in numbers" mentality.

this will be a server-side mod (duh)

I do not have the proper skills or time required to make my own models--instead, I'm going to be using the default Dox model.
    Last edited: August 2, 2017