Why do people who like metal music believe in dinosaurs?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by eukanuba, December 27, 2014.

1. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Christians famously do not see eye-to-eye with metal music fans, as they are unGodly, smelly and seem to revel in insulting Jesus Christ.

But here at Christians Against Dinosaurs we put our money where our mouth is, and so in the spirit of tolerance, understanding, togetherness and the true meaning of Christmas we have commissioned a special report into these long-haired deviants to find out where they stand on the subject of dinosaurs, and to try to build bridges. After all we are all God's children, except maybe those funny Norwegian ones in their clown makeup.

TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE, SATANIC IMAGERY AND DINOSAURS

(also features unconfirmed sightings of atheists engaging in atheism)

Last edited: December 28, 2014
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

3. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

54344534634564356435463.jpg
    Can't tell if this is ironic or not.
  4. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

This is an accurate statement.
    theseeker2, tatsujb, xankar and 4 others like this.
  5. eukanuba

Think about it guys, what first-hand experience do you have that dinosaurs existed? Or have you just taken what you were told at face value?

Dinosaurs weren't invented until 1842, and then surprise surprise, we started finding fossils that looked exactly like it was said they should. Coincidence?
  6. stuart98

[​IMG]
  7. eukanuba

I understand, a lot of people can't believe it at first. I believed in dinosaurs for most of my life but then I started to consider the evidence. Do you have anything first-hand to tell you that they ever existed?

Back in the 1800s, there was competition between eccentric Victorian gentlemen to come up with fantastical new creatures that fired peoples' imaginations in a time when much of the world was still to be explored. Most famously there was PT Barnum with things like the Fiji mermaid and other invented freakshow oddities. Dinosaurs caught the imagination like nothing else, and once it became clear that a huge amount of money was to be made, nobody was about to reveal the lie.

Paleontology is at best a soft science, nothing in it can be externally verified and the concept of 'peer-review' is laughable in a field where everybody is in on the ruse, and nobody else is 'qualified' to call them out on it.
  8. xankar

xankar Post Master General

9. stuart98

Cool story bro.
    thetrophysystem, igncom1 and xankar like this.
  10. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

#wakeupsheeple
    #dinosaurmyth
    #moonlandingfake
    #illuminatikilledJFK
  11. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

JFK is still alive and riding dinosaurs on the moon. You are the sheeple.
  12. eukanuba

Have you ever noticed that the only people that don't believe in chemtrails are sheeple? Could it be that there is something in the chemtrails that stops them believing, only it doesn't work on wise people who have done their research and have beards on their necks?
    igncom1 likes this.
  13. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Oh thank god it's satire!
    Gorbles likes this.
  14. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Is it? Im still not sure..
    thetrophysystem, xankar and igncom1 like this.
  15. eukanuba

Why must people always assume that something that goes against their worldview is satire? Once we believed that the Sun orbits the Earth, and that fire was caused by an element called phlogiston.

Sometimes a paradigm shift is what's needed to shake people out of their ignorance.
  16. igncom1

Well if it's not satire, then you will need proof to convince anyone of anything.

That and your arguments here are all constructed with numerous triggers and words designed to..... enhance the experience of a otherwise distinct view on events and facts.

Frankly it reads like a 4chan post, carefully constructed in just the right manner, with all the trimmings and points needed to, rustle ones jimmys.

But my jimmys are fine, as I have seen this all before.

And it is very well done.

Congratulations.
  17. squishypon3

I just find it odd this singles out people who listen to metalk music, as there are very very many people who _don't_ enjoy that genre. Heck it seems the large majority of Christians accept the existence of Dinosaurs.. =P
    igncom1 likes this.
  18. eukanuba

There are many people for us to share our message with, and I chose metal music fans because they are notoriously difficult to persuade to behave in a Godly manner. I figured if I could convince some of them, then the hardest part would be overcome.

If you'd like to see some of the evidence we've collected to back up our position that dinosaurs are imaginary, you're welcome to join our Facebook group.

We also have held protests and regularly hand out pamphlets advising people of the dinosaur fraud.

protest.jpg
    Last edited: March 1, 2015
  19. igncom1

20. eukanuba

Meeting this sort of resistance is very common for us, so I am not disheartened. But please take the time to think about why you have these beliefs. I'm positive you'll find that ultimately you've just accepted what you've been told, and however convincing it might seem, isn't it possible that there was an ulterior motive at work?
  21. squishypon3

I could ask the very same question towards your beliefs, at least I have some Dino bones, hehe. =P
    tatsujb likes this.
  22. Devak

Devak Post Master General

First off, this is a typical church move of trying to justify Genesis.

Secondly, i love the irony here. I really do.

Lastly, if you think metal music lovers are the most ungodly people... meet more people. I've found throughout my life -though it may vary by region- that the people who sit in the front of church are least godly of all.
    Last edited: December 31, 2014
    lokiCML and tatsujb like this.