When it rains it pours

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by Helljumper256, February 2, 2018.

1. Helljumper256

Helljumper256 New Member

To anyone does it feel like early game is too quick and critical and late game seems to drag on forever
  2. billthebluebot

billthebluebot Active Member

A lot of people.

I don't mind as it's basically like skipping over the boring bits to get to the big armies clashing and ridiculous strategies that I like to try and pull off. I does raise the skill floor which I think is killing the game, but y'know, silver lining and all that.

I play mostly single planet systems or systems with lots of opportunities to destroy planets because late game gets really messy and long once people hunker down on their respective planets, especially when gas giants get involved.

Welcome to the forums by the way.
  3. xankar

xankar Post Master General

When late game occurs once 5 minutes have passed, hell yeah it seems to drag on forever.

#maket1viableagain
    killerkiwijuice likes this.
  4. river39

river39 Active Member

I see T2 as mid game and nuke/titans/Halley/ Catalyst as end game
  5. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

for me it tends to drag when people fly off to asteroids with no way of comeback ... uggghh ...
    i do think that t1 phase could be a bit longer as well as the transitionphase from t1 to t2 ...

though realy it's all a matter of mapsize and resources ...
    i am still of the opinion that having many metalspots favor a t2 rush and spam too much to leave t1 viable long enough ...

like realy we often see botfac to tankfac to advaced bot or tankfac realy often ...