WBC (the whiny b!t(# clan) membership requirements

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by mncboxsox, December 20, 2013.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Bronze level: A video that will be posted on the WBC youtube channel of an incredibly asinine move on your part resulting in your own death.

Silver level: A video that will be posted on the WBC youtube channel of you doing something so stupid that someone sends you an xbox message (with a picture of the message) asking what the hell it was that you were doing / thinking.

Gold level: A video that will be posted on the WBC youtube channel of you and another WBC hopeful pulling off a double suicide in front of opposing players (i.e. double flack or bomb deaths).

Platinum level: A video that will be posted on the WBC youtube channel of you obtaining a "GUBER" Streak (25 deaths / 0 kills).

Founding member title: the first 5 inductees will be awarded a completely worthless founding member title that they can proudly attach to anything that nobody will ever care about.
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

It is possible to get nominated thereby by-passing the membership requirements. Hopefuls may be granted either a presidential nomination or a nomination from a "member in bad standing". Non-presidential nominations must be accompanied by an example of how the hopeful has demonstrated their complete lack of regard toward conventional MNC game play.
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

In order to prove that it is possible to achieve greatness within the WBC, I am currently uploading to YouTube a platinum level induction video of myself achieving a Guber Streak.

The upload should be done in time for opening on Christmas morning (This one absolutely had to be recorded and uploaded in HD). There is feedback from one of the people in the party and the +48V switch on my mixer was active so my vocals are almost too faint to hear (probably for the best anyway) but the video is there.
    Last edited: December 25, 2013
  4. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

5. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Because I am 3 days older than fire I am unfamiliar with that one. What does Koober come from? I named it a GUBER streak because the person is being a goober and of coarse Uber Streak.
  6. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

Koobers is a player with a funny name that went 0-25 in a public match.
  7. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I almost like that one better just because out of sheer luck that his ID matches almost perfectly with the title.
  8. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Ok, so I have stooped to a whole new level. Here is the Organization chart for the clan. If anyone wants to just screw with peoples heads in crossfire, send me a message.

Attached Files:

9. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

The designation of F-ME stands for founding member within the clan.