Voices of War

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by Furballman, August 18, 2015.

1. Furballman

Furballman Member

ABOUT THE CLAN

Voices of War has been a multi gaming clan since 2001. It is primarily a German speaking clan but as of late English speakers are also welcome. We are (fairly) relaxed when it comes to playing PA and we mainly just want to have a good time. We have our own Team Speak 3 server and details to that can be found on our Forums.

If you're an English speaker and interested in joining please feel free to hop on our Team Speak (we are mainly around in the evenings CET) and contact either me or Cynic-Al (Cynischizm on the forums) here on the forums or in-game (=VoW=Furballman and =VoW=Cynic-Al in-game).
    tunsel11 likes this.
  2. Furballman

Furballman Member

Voices of War ist ein Multi-Gaming Clan, der seit 2001 besteht. Der Clan ist einigen vielleicht noch aus SupCom bekannt und besteht in Planetary Annihilation seit Release des Spiels. Wir sind bei Planetary Annihilation ziemlich entspannt, das heißt primär geht es darum über TS zusammen zu spielen und Spaß zu haben. Allerdings haben wir auch im Clan Wars teilgenommen. Wir haben einen eigenen Team Speak 3 Server, Details dazu findet man auf unserem Forum.
  3. Furballman

Furballman Member

TS Daten stehen auf der Homepage unter dem TS Server.
  4. Furballman

Furballman Member

ihr könnt einfach im TS vorbeischauen. :)
  5. startege1

startege1 Active Member

6. cynischizm

cynischizm Active Member

Application process :

Send me a PM either here or on the VoW forums with your user name of the VoW forus and I'll add you as a Trial Member.

After the trial period is over a vote is taken among the existing members on whether to grant full membership.
  7. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Welcome back on PA Titans guys! I hope we do some team games against you in the next days :)
    Furballman likes this.
  8. Furballman

Furballman Member

That sounds great! We look forward to it!
  9. Furballman

Furballman Member

Voices of War are once again recruiting new members! If any English speakers are interested contact us either via our website www.myvowclan.de or via one of our members (any players with the =VoW= clantag). We look forward to seeing you! :D

VoW sucht erneut neue Mitglieder! Wenn ihr ihr Interesse habt kontaktiere uns über unsere webseite www.myvowclan.de oder such ein Mitglied des Clans (irgendjemand mit dem Clantag =VoW= ). Wir freuen uns darauf euch zu treffen! :D
    lordathon likes this.