Voices of War (German clan)

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by kryovow, October 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kryovow

kryovow Well-Known Member

Some might have noticed the Clan Tag VoW, sometimes shown by our most known player Cola Colin and some others playing PA.
    The reason why I didnt post this earlier here is that though a handful VoW players actually enjoy PA very much, a majority of our good players, that some of you might remember from SupCom dont like the game for various reasons. You might have heard of Zock, Ridley or Bhaal, and they actually have beta access but dont like the game that PA is now e.g. because of scale or lack of factions or lack of TA-similarity.

All of which I can understand but dont think they are bad or spoiling the fun.

Now I know, most people who are still active in this forum are probably having fun with PA and dont think the negative points I mentioned are killing the fun. If so you think like ColaColin, me and the others player PA. Therefore the main goal of this topic is to make our clan known to people and know why ColaColin is the only very good player playing here from us right now.

A short summary of who we are:

Founded by a guy named Spoiler in 2001, VoW was a clan long playing RTS like Earth 2150, Earth 2160, then SupCom, FA, SupCom 2 (with decreasing fanbase also in our clan) and now PA. We also play lots of other games like LoL, CoD, BF, Dota 2 and so on.

Our most successfull time was definitively during SupCom and FA. We were one of the best clans, had a lot of great players and won tournaments and clan leagues. I was young back then, still going to school, and had a lot of time to build up a clan.

Now we play PA and would like to get great in this game again. But the start is gonna be rough, as lots of our players prefer not to play PA.

This is where we need you, especially if you speak german ;) VoW needs someone who has time to build up one of the best clans for PA, because I dont have it anymore. The expertise is certainly there, I think everyone can learn from ColaColin, and also some others of us who play know how to do so.
    So if you are german speaking, just contact me. If you know the basics of the game and are willing and able to get a good player, either you can join our clan and play with us via Teamspeak, or you might even be interested to build up our VoW PA squad! We have Teamspeak, a website and can even provide more if needed.

I will do a crosspost in the german speaking forum too, so that those germans who dont read English will find us ;)
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/voices-of-war-ein-deutschsprachiger-pa-clan.53092/

Teamspeak data is found on www.myvowclan.de

To all not-german speaking people, I wish you a lot of fun and fair games, maybe we can do some clan war in the not-too-far future :)
  2. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

Nice to see you guys here. Cola is a helpful guy on these forums too. Hope to see some cross clan action soon.
    kryovow likes this.
  3. kryovow

with Gamma Start some players returned and some new joined, so check our Teamspeak for german speaking players ;)
  4. Sekuraz

Sekuraz Member

5. Sekuraz

Sekuraz Member

And another push...

regards,
    Sekuraz
  6. Sekuraz

Sekuraz Member

I wanted to keep us in mind, so here is a little push :D

regards,
    Sekuraz
    xankar and cptconundrum like this.
  7. Sekuraz

Sekuraz Member

Maybe we should at least be on the front page...

regards,
    Sekuraz
    xankar and stuart98 like this.
  8. kryovow

Exactly. We are still looking for good german speaking players to increase our chances at Clan wars season 2! I think everyone saw that we are not everyone noobs :D
  9. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

@kryovow, just thought I'd pop in and say WP to you guys in the Clan Wars games the other day.

To anyone thinking of joining, these guys really know how to play :)
  10. kryovow

Thanks :) but I think we also had a bit luck against your clan :)
  11. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Hello!

I will organize a weekly appointement for all clan, to play some team army with good players in front.

This thursday 19th, at 21h UTC, NW vs RLM.

I dont know how many NW are here, but maybe more than 4, so if you whant some 2vs2 or more if we can do it, just come on and play ;)

And say me if a weekly appointement interested your clan. I think that could be fun for teams.
  12. cdrkf

Hey guys, would you be interested in evening up the odds a bit in Saturdays clan showdown? I think Promethean and VoW should team up against the Aussies and RLM (who have just poached KillerKiwiJuice)... We could even make this an EU alliance and include the NW guys, @lordathon?
  13. kryovow

no time, sorry
  14. lordathon

lordathon Active Member

Why not, just need to talk to the NW to know if they are OK to have a team play with the P and VoW. But i think, if RLM do the same think with BRN we dont play a lot in this game.. ^^
    cdrkf likes this.
  15. cdrkf

I don't know if dynamic alliances will be allowed, but I was thinking we can have an agreement to avoid fighting each other until the RLM and BRN teams are dealt with ;)
  16. Sekuraz

Sekuraz Member

wtf, can`t login to exodusesports.com (even after pw reset) to withdraw from the clanwars sowdown.

But I hope, some one is going to recognize this.
  17. cdrkf

You'd better ping @Quitch or @proeleert...
  18. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

lebt der clan noch?
    does this clan still live?
  19. knub23

knub23 Active Member

Last edited: July 29, 2015
  20. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Done :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.