1. Due to the new GDPR privacy policy. We want to inform you that by signing up for an Uber forum account you are agreeing to the following:

1) Uber Entertainment keeps track of your account information to provide you with a good forum experience, but this does include personally identifiable information.

2) We do not perform any analytics nor do we sell any of this information to third party sites.

3) We do make use of cookies to help improve your forum experience and more information about how we use them can be found under the Help link down below.

https://forums.uberent.com/help/cookies

Unable to Sign in?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by armoredmuffin, April 14, 2018.

1. armoredmuffin

armoredmuffin New Member

I've been playing the game for a day or two, but now when I try to play, it comes up with this error code.

Unable to Sign In
    Unknown Error authenticating, possibly related to firewall or antivirus settings. Please
    contact support if problem persists. ({"Message":"SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA
    cert is OK. Details:\nerror:14090086:SSL
    routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed"})

The only antivirus thing I have is Windows Defender, so I don't know why this is happening.
  2. str3l0ck

str3l0ck New Member

I'm having the same issue. I just bought the game on physical disk and installed and the launcher updated but will not let me sign in. I am getting the same message. I tried reinstalling the launcher from Uber's site but it doesn't make any difference.
  3. str3l0ck

str3l0ck New Member