UI is extremely laggy

Discussion in 'Support!' started by wrking, January 7, 2018.

1. wrking

wrking New Member

I installed TITANS on my new computer, but I found the game is unable to paly for the extremely laggy UI.
    My old computer was fine (maybe it's an older version) running on 1920*1200, 100% UI scale.
    The game on my new laptop has no problems on rendering the 3D part with over 100 fps on 3240*2160, however, the UI lags on both 100% and 150%. Interestingly, the 100% one is laggier, and even come with some UI tearing.
    This problem happens in the middle of the game which lags about 30 mins every time. But the very beginning 5 mins and late game after 40 mins is ok with a problem.
    No mod is installed except the chat one. Every time I uninstalled that, I could found it back right after the next time I open TITANS. So I could only disabled that one.
    I tried to move it to both my SSD and HDD, checked the integrity and reinstalled it many times. But no luck.
    Planetary Annihilation 1_7_2018 15_18_15@1x.jpg
    Here is an image shows a menu doesn't belong to what I choose at all. This always last for 30 seconds before the right menu showed up. Really annoying.

Attached Files:

2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

3. wrking

wrking New Member

Thanks for the reply.
    I'm sure my 1060 is used for UI, just confirmed it via Task Manager.
    Tried windowed, and those compatibility settings. But the problem still occurs.
    Here's my dxdiag file.
    20180110204529_1.jpg
    Another problem I found minutes ago. I'm blue but my commander turned red...

Attached Files:

4. wrking

wrking New Member

In the beginning of the game, it was blue. And played PA for years haven't seen this feature. Was it added recently? Or maybe I ignored it since I always don't control commander in the late game frequently.
    tunsel11 likes this.
  5. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

It's a known issue with the new commanders.
    tunsel11 likes this.