Uber needs to save Chris Taylor from World of Tanks

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by rgiles, September 18, 2014.

1. y3ivan

y3ivan New Member

TA2 by wargaming.net

I can predict premium Nukes for $10.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I think we're all jumping to conclusions a bit here... Lets wait for something to be announced first :p
    squishypon3 likes this.
  3. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

It will be linked to your PayPal account and you'll have a "Nuke" button that subtracts ten bucks every time you press it.

Kind of like real life, actually, if you think about it.
  4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

I saw TB (I think it was?) playing it awhile back, so it was on my to-do list. checking it out now.
  5. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Anyone else have the fantasy rts itch? How awesome would it be to have strat zoom building castles and fortifying it with Canon's, archers, etc!
  6. TheLambaster

TheLambaster Active Member

play Stronghold...

I hate it when units just spawn from buildings in a popping up manner... and every medival / fantasy RTS has that.
  7. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

I was referring to a sup com style rts.basically what CTs kingdoms and castles was going to be..there is nothing like it...
  8. bluestrike01

bluestrike01 Active Member

There is Total Annihilation Kingdoms :)
    squishypon3 likes this.
  9. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Ehh that was crap lol. The only game that was decent fantasy were the lotr rts games but those has no strat zoom and the scale was small compared to sup com.
  10. doud

doud Well-Known Member

Considering Wargaming.net has acquired GasPowerGames they also have all the rights and the stuff that was made for King & Castles .... And as far as i can remember it was quite advanced with even a map editor. They at least have a nicely improved flowfield pathfinding running in King & Castles. Basically, all the nice tech, they have it to revamp either TA or any other heroïc fantasy RTS.
    bradaz85 likes this.
  11. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Honestly would love to see ta redone with advanced graphics and be the true sequel to supcom(since sup2 sucked)
    But I still think there is a huge opportunity in fantasy rts game. Just imagining a huge map with strat zoom with fortified castles, Canon's, archers, dragons...I think it would have been a great kick starter since nothing like it exists. I would gladly fund that over this human resource bologny
    Last edited: October 4, 2014