Trophy Streams SMNC (and other games)

Discussion in 'Super MNC Gameplay Videos' started by thetrophysystem, June 18, 2014.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I periodically stream, fair chance of it being SMNC for 40 minutes here or there. It is terrible quality but the recording looked watchable, you might not notice the difference if you had a prescription and weren't wearing your glasses.

I am also not great, but it might be nice watching someone who plays assertively yet intellegibly.

For now, I am only uploading good games, not everything. I do stream, you could watch me if you want me to do bad, although I seldomly do terrible (more than 13 deaths more than kills and/or 0 kills and/or quit out)

I will post some videos below once uploaded to Youtube. My first 2 will be a Crit Gunner, and a losing karl that still tops the game in score and is genuinely a pleasant experience to his teammates who are trying their best.
  2. thetrophysystem

2 matches. 1st match, critical build Gunner. 2nd match, good teammate Karl.
  3. odokee

odokee Member

So his own videos prove it, he lags like crazy and teleports all around the place.

4. thetrophysystem

I... I don't see it, I... dont... what am I looking for in this video?

[X] Shuttering
    [X] Quick warps
    [X] Across the map kills
    [X] Through the wall kills

... if that 22 second clip had none of those, what gives? I don't see it, not from that POV at the very least.

...The airstrike? The one I threw in front of my teammate, he retreated through it, the enemy followed, the enemy died as the airstrike seperated the two? I would call that good strategy, airstrikes hit nobody ever, everyone avoids that noise/glow, the only way to hit people is to throw airstrikes into necessary paths of movement, like behind retreating enemies and in front of retreating teammates, and between their healer and healees, and generally in right narrow openings.

Well, that, and under the glass wall under the annihilator, that kills so many people it is so unfair, except everything annihilator related is unfair, remote bombs, snipers, gunner mortar, stuns...
    Last edited: July 3, 2014
  5. kvalheim

kvalheim Post Master General

Don't bait him
  6. thetrophysystem

I know it is baiting, as long as you think it is legit. Dealt with it enough to know it is baiting.