This game needs t 2

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by nosebreaker, July 15, 2018.

1. nosebreaker

nosebreaker Post Master General

The Nosebreaker has been thinking.
    Since we dont have tier 2 we really only have tier 0.5 [half] and tier 1 and then the titans.
    Why not make a expansion with tier two units.
    You know a factory that you have to plan to build.
    YOu know a factory that is not either the third or fith factory built .
    You know a factory that is some were down the build order like 12 to 15 some weres......
    You know a factory that cost more than a couple tanks say like 12.5 metal k or somthing..
    Slaps trunk you know a factory that takes time................
    Some thing to be proud of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Some thing to fear................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It would be good to have proper tier two units in this game.
    Yes you read that correct you turtle neck wearing abomination of bad balance
    The Half tier units like the dox and bolo have such a small space in this game now they are almost pushed out.
    Fix this by bringing in tier two
    You Know a good size increase to the unit Some kewl as sheet animations ... spent shells ..exhaust ...glowing ports and crazy noises...... some sirens , posters, paint scratching,, Freakin dents ,,,,, Tracks in the dirt...dynamic explosions .... bits or debris. some fear. loot boxes. micro payments and pizza...
    The teir two units can each have selectable upgrades to further increase the fear factor by 10

Pay the rent already how the hell do you have a game with out tier two........
    Find your way..
    sardaukar666 and billthebluebot like this.
  2. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

I think we have t1 and t2 and titans.
    I would like some units between t2 and titans.
    just a bit more heavy tank. but also expensive. that could also be included into t2.
  3. nimzodragonlord

nimzodragonlord Member

Or you could “lose some sleep” and just make a mod using Legion units and call them t3 ;)
  4. flubbateios

flubbateios Active Member

I've got you covered with my new 32 tier tech expansion mod that will eclipse some Legion mod or whatever. Get ready for flubb-legion! Games will last eight full weeks and they will be hosted on the fastest server to ever run the pa sim which has 1 TB of RAM and a Xeon E-7 1337 running at 7GHz and cooled on liquid helium. There will be team fights and battle royales which will weed out the truly hardcore players from the filthy casuals. I'm going to single-handedly "resurrect" PA because at the moment it's completely and totally dead!!! I've already brought back some famous clans from the dead like WAF, xXx_TH3_MeNG_xXx and TPP. We'd all but forgotten about them but now they're playing PA!
    Last edited: July 15, 2018
  5. acesoyster

acesoyster Active Member

Why should the game ever have to end? PA needs to embrace the "gaming as a lifestyle" mentality and provide a game-mode more like an MMORPG - the MMORTSYPG if you will. I won't be happy till I can use my hard earned money on a season pass to unlock upgrades to my metal extractors; what could be more strategic than balancing real life income against my addiction to in-game rewards?
  6. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

@nosebreaker.... The forums just wouldn't be the same without you!
    martianhunter and nosebreaker like this.