The whiny B!t(# clan is now on YouTube

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by mncboxsox, December 25, 2013.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

That's right ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else. The first video is up (and it only took me 40 years).

Anyone who has videos that they believe would Merritt special recognition from the clan can submit the url to this thread. Should those in the video not be WBC members, they may still get an honorable mention and link on the WBC youtube channel. Videos must meet the criteria outlined in the clans membership requirements thread to be considered for greatness.
  2. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

You didn't even throw the post-game firebase...
  3. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Because I haven't cared about kills in over 2 years. One of the reasons you rarely ever see me in crossfire and the reason why this was only my 4th PM is because I am generally working on pro tags now a days. That or the guide are 90% of my MNC work.
  4. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

Post game firebases are for nerds just like suistrikes.

You all are nerds.

Nerds.
  5. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

But you go out of your way to not get kills...
  6. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

No, unless I'm going for a specific pro tag or one of my friends needs a medic then I really could care less. Mostly I just play to Shoot stuff, blow stuff up, and get info for my guide. I have been trying to rank up in blitz a lot lately. And yes, I caught the demeaning tone in your message I really just don't care. Did you miss the whole point of the WBC and the video completely?
  7. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I consider the video a resounding success. This is the entire reason why I started the WBC. My work here is done for now.