The Thank-You for PA Thread!!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by maxpowerz, September 27, 2013.

1. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

This thread is for saying thank-you to the staff at uberent for providing us with this title!

I want to start this thread so people can say thank-you to everyone who has worked on this game,
    And for the amazing programming and art.
    Most of all to thank them for working tirelessly, to the point of exhaustion, to bring us updates and fixes.

Anyone can post a thank-you or more personal styled "thank's" to the team but i ask this thread follow some basic rules.

Rule 1, This thread is for THANKS ONLY,

Rule 2, NO "im not happy "or "but i dont like this in or about the game.." put it in another thread!!

Rule 3, READ and FOLLOW RULE 1 and 2
  2. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

Thanks everyone for your work,

I think its amazing! for the small staff and the massive amount of work your doing i commend you!

I cant wait for you to continually blow my mind with awesome new stuff and most of all i cant beleive it runs on my tablet pc .. WOW.

Also a big THANK-YOU to SXX,
    Without your help I would have spent days looking for a newer video driver that works with my Acer Tablet. I really do appreciate the effort you put into helping me and the others i see you helping too!!
    Last edited: November 7, 2013
    mkrater likes this.
  3. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I am impressed with their skill both collectively and individually. I am thankful for their vision but of course they are getting paid for it. The late nights I imagine some coders have had are very much appreciated!
    maxpowerz likes this.
  4. ryot

ryot New Member

Sorry, can't talk, too busy annihilating! :D
    maxpowerz likes this.