The Politics Thread (PLAY NICELY!)

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by stuart98, November 11, 2015.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

So apparently, everything liberals do, divides people, but everything anyone else does "lumps them together". Yeah, dividing them isn't such a great idea either, and speaking on their behalf is "mansplaining" and belittling them is "sexist". So you're sexist if I am, it's that simple.

If a woman has an opinion, it's not anti-women, it's simply their direction in life they perceive as correct. If two women have differing opinions, liberty to both should be the default answer unless there is some way one affects the other. One's family or healthcare, does not affect the other, so obviously liberty to choose one's own life, is the answer, just saying. I WANT them to make their own decision, you want to belittle one of their decisions as "anti-women".

If anti-women are so anti-women, shouldn't we put them in camps, huh tatsujb?
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

being less wrong equals being right. noted.
    "yes! let's destroy my arguing opponent's point by ......illustrating it fully"
    so you wanna proove to me you're not lumping people together ..............maybe stop doing it?
    /S isn't that my liberty ? /S

you know you seem incredibly good at this compartmentalization thing. you'll pull incredible loop-de-loops trying to make your argument sound okayish enough to you.

fuckk it let's push the experiment to the extreme I wanna see how far you can take this.

SS-JIN 4?

[​IMG]So, first day of debating 'chap? joly good joly good. You'll be a pro yet! You're comer-upper material I see it in you. Keep in mind you're still a rook in order to remain humble. I'm not pulling your jimminies, pal it's just that ...erm... shall I say... that last bit was a bit ...erm... revealing, yes.

See this is why I always smirk when I see one of these posted by you knowing the statistics of who using which argumentative trope.
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  3. tatsujb

4. thetrophysystem

You know, funny enough, you say I illustrate your points, but then you go and pretend to be older, more mature, senior to, and elite in class, to me.

See, this **** right here, is how you fail to garner respect. Nobody respects the blubbering belittling arsehole. They hate that guy. Why? That guy makes his whole life about discrediting anyone beside themselves. Themselves and their politician of choice.

Tatsu, you are literally like a pigeon, I can win this chess game and you'll still shat all over the board and strut atop it acting like you've won.
  5. tatsujb

then you don't understand what I mean by "you illustrate my point" ...it's not meliorative.

both of these things underclass you and and make your conclusion as to what I do.... seem quite sound and it flows within the same logical direction.
  6. thetrophysystem

It does flow in the same logical direction. You call other people young and naive, so you feel better in the face of the randies reading your internet rants. Logical.

You don't really prove much by calling someone "young". You know who else stereotypically does this?
    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...a-mayor-apologizes-for-calling-councilman-boy

You don't save face by calling someone young and naive, you do the usual thing of "creating a divide" where "naysayers aren't good enough".

It's like if I said "look grandpa, your generation may have invented the internet, but this ain't the same internet you grew up with, pops". It's trivial as hell.

You know, the one solace I have when old people act superior by default, is that they'll be dead in a decade or less. Hopefully less, when that's the case. I do NOT have that here, because you are literally not that old tatsujb. I do not accept this nonsense treatment by someone who isn't even older than I am.
  7. tatsujb

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

the point isn't to call you young it's to highlight you're using the "everyone I don't like is hitler" argumentative trope in it's most pristine state and that reflects argumentative youth/inexperience.

but never-mind that I get that this whole charade is to detract from my points about logical fallacies as is always the case whenever a part of the argument doesn't go your way. detract detract detract. oh and can I tie this back into Hillary? yeah, because why not, of course I can, I always can.
  8. thetrophysystem

You are literally calling peers "young", calling every candidate you don't like "neo hitler fascists", and it literally makes you look just as "inexperienced".

Anyone here ever respect the 12 year old squeaker on XBL or CS:GO that kept saying "git gud kid", "gtfo here kid", or "kid you're so bad", or my favorite, "I **cked your mom last night kid". Didn't think so.

If it comes off that I don't like liberals, it's because The Libertarian Party has supported marriage equality since its first platform was drafted in 1972 (40 years before the Democratic Party adopted marriage equality into their platform in 2012). Many LGBT political candidates have run for office on the Libertarian Party ticket.

Libertarians have practiced, what others have only talked **** toward each other. As an ADULT, I simply refuse to buy into anything short of "action". As a KID, you just continue to talk **** and strut about the place.

Also, since you think I "missed" a joke, I'm going to edit one of my previous posts where you got butthurt over my sexist joke, saying that you simply "missed" it. You can go edit your response to it, I am just doing to make you work for it.
  9. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

You're both pretty deep down a rabbit hole and probably want to calm down.

Isn't there enough absurd "fun" stuff about current US politics to talk about together right now?
  10. thetrophysystem

A lot of speculative stuff, as I've said before, it's a bunch of fake-wresting/soap-opera tier drama, and literally no progress for the people who actually have to choke down this goverment-sourced grief.

No political progress for anything I really care about as of late. Marijuana slowly making progress, still illegal though. People still vocally divisive despite most middle class people and below actually having to live together on a regular basis, but we're still apparently "oppressing each other".

To be honest, for at least another year, politics seem to be out of any form of control, we're just along for the ride. I'm more focused on internet projects. Gotta pass the time somehow.
  11. tatsujb

feels pretty real to me o_O
  12. tatsujb

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    tunsel11 likes this.
  13. tatsujb

see guys both capitalists and comunists have got it wrong :
  14. thetrophysystem

Feels pretty real to you? From all the way across the pond? You are not feeling this over here.
  15. tatsujb

yes I am litterally EVERYTHING about american politics has been something the French stupidly try to copy.

• De-neutralization and politicization in favor of one or other political "side" of basically all media outlets
    • All powerful president that obliterates the legislative and judicial branch (this was already happening under sarkozy. we used to have both branches be much more powerfull than the president now it's the opposite)
    • The concept of a first lady
    • re-invigoration of nationalists spurred by trump's rize to power.
  16. thetrophysystem

Yes, and you even admit in your wording, that it's some made-up game created by fools. Media outlets, concept, reinvigoration?
  17. tatsujb

if it is actually happening you can call it made-up all you want it just makes you come off as a denialist
  18. thetrophysystem

The concept of a first lady, is actually happening?

Bruv, fidget spinners are happening too. Doesn't make that situation any more "profound".
  19. tatsujb

you seem to not understand how it is that topics/subject correlate; you just pick up any random topic and shovel it in "who cares this is how this works right? I saw trump and his goons do it on TV that fateful everyday."

your point with fidget spinners?

If you have nothing to say don't say it.
  20. thetrophysystem

It couldn't be any clearer. Fidget Spinners, and First Ladies, are neither one anything more than a mental shift of something that already existed before, but meant much less. Namely, frictionless bearings, and the president's spouse who isn't elected or in "power" in any form.