The DaDs Army - Parents Only PC Gaming Community, MNC too?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by Burner, February 2, 2011.

1. Burner

Burner New Member

Greetings Monday Night Combat fans! I would like to introduce our clan to the MNC community here if it is OK? We are The DaDs Army, a primarily PC gaming, Call of Duty & Battlefield clan, with other games sprinkled through out.

We're considering expanding to MONDAY NIGHT COMBAT as well since we have a few members really looking forward to it, and have a servers being configured via our GSP, on our dedicated machine. We have a little bit of reading to do since its a new server to us.

So far its been fun and very different!

Below I'll paste a promo to introduce our group. I look forward to possibly making some new friends from this community, and finding some like-minded gamers to line up side by side on this internet battleground we enjoy so much.

What makes The DaDs Army a unique gaming clan? Since 2002 when we first hit the online battlefields we've been a PARENTS ONLY group of gamers with an interest in team play on a fun and competitive level. We like to be tactical, but having fun with friends comes first!

We run clean, family-oriented servers, which we know is appealing to many ADULT GAMERS. Our game servers provide a stable and comfortable gaming environment safe for the entire family. Also, we run a clean and respectful ventrilo server for our voice communications.

The [DaDs] are primarily a group of FPS gamers, but we play different game types as well. We've got a variety of shooters from all talent and skill levels, as well as zombie hunters, sim-racers, online pilots, RPG and RTS fans within our clan.

We have approximately 80 [DaDs] members who have private access to our website and DaDs only message forums, ventrilo server, and game servers, so there is always a competitive, or leisure place to play or shoot the breeze with other members.

Come visit our website at http://www.TheDaDsArmy.com to learn more about The DaDs Army, our game servers, and to get to know us in our public message forums. Be sure to click the ABOUT US link to get all the history and information about our clan.

We're always looking to meet new friends, and other like-minded adult gaming parents. ALL ADULT GAMERS ARE INVITED! Come by and say hello.

Thank you for reading!
  2. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

This is great! I never knew about you guys....

I guessing this is PC only??

I am a Dad btw. :D
  3. Burner

Burner New Member

Yes, we are a Parents Only PC Gaming Community, with very little experience in TF2 and now MNC, but we dabble in things like this from time to time and meet some new friends along the way, hopefully.

We're pretty much a small, low key group of gamers, that understands, one minute you're there playing, then *poof*, someone disappears becuase a baby needs a bottle, or your 4 year old fell out of his bed! :lol:
  4. FB Zombie Chaos

If you guys get into MNC, you won't be disappointed. :mrgreen:
  5. Burner

Burner New Member

This game has oodles of potential, and I personally love it. We have about 4-5 members with it now.

Would like to submit another message to update this post with some information. Yes, still going strong at DaDs, coming up on 10 years of existence, and were still playing battlefield games, but mainly its CoD Black Ops getting most of the gaming traffic in our community right now. But a good portion of our members are excited for the new HOMEFRONT game which well be getting a server for as well. Should be fun! Lots of strategy gaming, and even some flight games getting attention at DaDs as of late. Looking forward to the new IL-2 Sturmovik : Cliffs of Dover and for racing, the new rFactor2!
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

You should start the [DaDs] console spin-off. :D
    Back when I used to play Far Cry on original XBox there was the MwC clan, Married with Children. :lol:
  7. Burner

Burner New Member

HAHAHAHA, OMG, thats hilarious too. I'm going to share it.
  8. FB Zombie Chaos

:lol: That's pretty neat. :p
  9. Burner

Burner New Member

Greetings once again from The DaDs Army. Just wanted to update this thread. As we are currently enjoying the ever fantastic game of MONDAY NIGHT COMBAT!!!!!! ....for the time being many of the DaDs are currently playing World of Tanks too. Weve put some of our talents together to submit an entry into that games clan video contest. We would love for you to see it, and if you choose, leave a positive comment or click to like it.

The may find the video on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0LA-pGjlUw

Meanwhile, if youre an adult parent gamer looking for a casual place to hang out and play with like-minded folks come visit our website at www.TheDaDsArmy.com.

Thanks for reading!
  10. verden

verden New Member

Scrim boiz?
  11. Burner

Burner New Member

Re: The DaDs Army - Parents Only PC Gaming Community, MNC to

Wishing everyone a great year of gaming in 2013!
  12. Burner

Burner New Member

Re: The DaDs Army - Parents Only PC Gaming Community, MNC to

If anyone that fits our clan's demographic is interested in this game and forming a team with other like minded please stop by our website. There may also be something else we're playing that interests you. Till then, see you in MNC.