Team Fudge is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by Bakey, February 14, 2011.

1. Bakey

Bakey New Member

Team Fudge is no longer playing MNC. We have moved on to Brink/Terraria at this point.

GGs everyone we played with, it was sorta fun some of the time when the classes weren't too imbalanced or the teams weren't too uneven.
    :|
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  2. SinFul

SinFul New Member

hey guys, my name is SinFul[FDG] we would really like to see you all come and join us. Stop by our forums and come play with us in our server sometime.
  3. Bakey

Bakey New Member

First post updated, still recruiting all classes all skill levels.
  4. MumO19

MumO19 New Member

Oh man, you guys sound like just the type of clan i'm looking for.
    On the other hand, i'm from EU so there's probably nobody from Fudge online at those times?
    Right?
  5. Bakey

Bakey New Member

While you're welcome to come hang out and play with us, most of us are US east/central time zones (GMT -5,-6) and our server is in NYC. We've had the occasional Euro come hang out from time to time, but you're right, the schedules are typically too different.

We are "brother" clans with a group that has more Euros than US players though, Fun 'n' Games. You can find them at http://www.fng-community.com. I don't know that any of them are playing MNC yet, but maybe you can get them started. I know they're a solid group of people though.
  6. MumO19

MumO19 New Member

Yeah, thought so...

Well, thanks for the help. From what i can see in their forums, FNG isn't that interested in MNC, so i'll just keep a lookout for a casual EU clan.
  7. Bakey

Bakey New Member

Bumpity Bump!

Team Fudge is having a MNC Mixer Night coming up soon!

This means we'll be opening our Mumble server up (normally members only) and passwording our MNC server (The Fudge Shoppe) so that we can make sure team members and potential recruits have a slot to play. We'd like to get to know some new folks!

If you're interested, create an account on our forums and let us know you want in!

http://www.clanfudge.net/forum
  8. Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald New Member

cant say im interested per say. but i am lookin to play against people that know what they are doing. Would you know if your servers are active around 11p - 4a est. gmt -5?
  9. khtewe

khtewe New Member

i really want to join team fudge only one question what level are you guys im looking for over 40 level team im myself 53 so can i join? answer here or email me to: juuso.lol@luukku.com :D
  10. Bakey

Bakey New Member

Our servers are usually most active between 8 and 11 EST, but I'm sure we still have a few around after 11PM.
  11. Bakey

Bakey New Member

We are looking for people who just want a fun place to hang out and play games. We don't want clan hoppers, jerks, or people who take themselves too seriously.

I see where you've registered on our forums. Take a look around at some posts and see if you think you'd like to jump into our little community. :)
  12. khtewe

khtewe New Member

You seem fun guys to play with so im ready to join battles and more so im ready if you take me just tell when to battle and stuff
  13. Bakey

Bakey New Member

Team Fudge Mixer Night has turned into a 3 day event!

Message me on steam for info to get into the server/Mumble server if you're interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bakey
  14. Bakey

Bakey New Member

Welcome our newest members:

Oh[FDG]! (ThibbledorfPwent)
    [FDG]Cookies (Dayfire)
    [FDG]Shake (JeWo)
    and Gooey[FDG] (-G4-)

Still recruiting!
  15. Bakey

Bakey New Member

OP updated, The Fudge Shoppe 2 is down permanently so we're back to one server.
  16. sinic

sinic New Member

You guys still recruiting? If so I'll try and drop by your server sometime this week.

I normally play either Gunner or Assassin (still kind of learning). I really enjoy the tower defense aspect of the game and have been known to upgrade towers before upgrading myself in order to keep the base defended.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thesinic
  17. Bakey

Bakey New Member

The answer to this is always "yes!" :)

Come on by the server, drop in the forums and let's get some games in together.
  18. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Hey,

Just switched from the xbox 360 version to the PC version.

I am ranked in the Top 500 and I was Top 10 on the weekly leaderboard 2 weeks ago.

Xbox Live Tag : Benzito7

I am looking for competent player to have fun on the PC version.

I play mostly as a gunner and support but I am more than decent with any class.

Please add me on your friend list and we can enjoy a few games and if you like my skill maybe I can join your clan :0)

Steam ID : BenoitM

I am from Canada (Eastern Time Zone).

Looking forward to a few good battle with you guys !!!!
  19. Bakey

Bakey New Member

Benzito7, while we definitely appreciate good players, we care far more about attitude than skill.

I'll add you as a friend on steam, but I invite you to check out our fourms at www.clanfudge.net/forum and see if you like what you see.

Particularly check out this thread: http://www.clanfudge.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4896

If the interest is still there, we'll get you into our Mumble server.
  20. Drift3D

Drift3D New Member

Sounds to me like you're a cool bunch of guys. I'd be willing to join just to enjoy playing the game with people seeing as no one i know on steam plays MNC and I'd rather play with a group of people rather than pubs. My favourite class is definitely assault and if it means anything I live in Canada. Let me know if you'd be interested in another member and whenever I'm online I'll be sure to hop in your server. My SteamID is mcidontnoe and my in game name is Drift`.