Stuart98's AbleGamers 2017 Donation Incentives

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by stuart98, November 25, 2017.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

If you donate units to me in the AbleGamers 2017 Charity Tournament tomorrow, I'll have a number of rewards!

General Donation Incentives
    For every $5 worth donated to me, I'll make+post a quality PA meme on here and over at the PA Community Centre at a rate of 1/day.
    For every TITAN donated to me, I'll make and release a new effects mod.
    For every 8 booms donated to me, I'll post a crappy boom drawing. (1/day)
    If I advance to the finals, I'll commit to adapting Legion+Planetary Obliteration for the Galactic War and won't give up until they're fully implemented and crash free.
    If I win the tournament, I'll commit to finally learning modeling/uv mapping so that I can start updating mods/adding even more new units to the game.

Donor Rewards
    Everyone who donates $1 will have their name listed in a thank you post.
    Everyone who donates $5 will get the option to list 140 characters of text next to their name in the thank you post.
    Everyone who donates $10 will get to rename a unit of their choice in Planetary Obliteration or BettahBalance. Conflicts will be settled first by donation amount and then on a first-come first-serve basis.
    Everyone who donates $40 will be entitled to a personalized game mod that I'll work with you to create.
    Every $50 donated entitles you to one hour of one-on-one modding help over discord/teamviewer.

Contact Me
    If you have questions, concerns, or ideas, feel free to contact me via forum pms or on discord.
    lulamae, wondible and cwarner7264 like this.
  2. manlebtnureinmal

manlebtnureinmal Active Member

Share memes plz
    tunsel11 likes this.
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

damnit I was hoping you all had forgotten about this
    tunsel11 likes this.
  4. manlebtnureinmal

Remind me to never stake my money in you again.
    Heizmeister and lulamae like this.
  5. manlebtnureinmal

For every 8 booms donated to me, I'll post a crappy boom drawing. (1/day)