Strange static space texture issue: PAT

Discussion in 'Support!' started by ar1d, January 10, 2018.

1. ar1d

ar1d New Member

Original support thread began on steam.
    "I've played this for about 2-4hrs with no problem and am really enjoying it so far, but I've recently run into a bug/glitch thats a bit problematic. It began while I was in the system editor. I finished editing a planet and wen the camera zoomed out the background space turned into a staticy texture. I couldnt see the planets but could still see their orbits. When I zoomed in the metal points were visible but the actual planet itself was invisible. I exited the editor and tried to launch a few games but the same glitch persisted in each attempt.

I really want to keep playing this so anything that may fix it apart from uninstall - reinstall or validation (just validated then but nothing happened to remedy the issue) would be really helpfull thanks!"

I was given advice by a user and gave a link to the support wiki which helped:

GPU is - Asus Turbo GeForce GTX 960 (with 4gb vram) (said it would help)
    Cleared PAT download cache
    Updated Graphics drivers

As of now the problem is resolved (tried a few things on the support wiki) but am uploading the logs (zip file) and the DxDiag. Hoping this helps in further development.

Attached Files: