Special Move Suggestion!!!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by w33dkingca, March 4, 2017.

1. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Ok so set a key up for special move to find it does nothing. it appears to be a null command. Im thinking if the next patch is coming!? Make special Move order a reverse move order. I see people retreating levellers and loosing them all in a terrible trade, I myself do not retreat leveller because they deal more damage if you idle them instead of retreat, mostly. Anyway this feature would, not could, WOULD prove exceptionally useful if implemented. SO please fi mikeyh or any of the remaining team see this, don't hesitate to do it. Thanks.
    Last edited: March 4, 2017
  2. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

I would like a special move command that makes a group of mixed units to move as fast as their speed allows, in contrast to current behaviour, where all units move in same speed in order to keep them together as a group. Sometimes you need this kind of group-move, but sometimes you also need a fast move of the units. This is what we need, I think. Or maybe this feature already exists? don't know... I am still a noob :)
  3. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

There is a way to select single types of units in a group, either with hotkeys, or the little unit bar on the bottom left, hotkey select is far quicker though. This achieves what you are looking for but take a few more clicks than a simple move out of formation command. That command however would end up scattering your units and probably lead to them being spread too thin. Would be a nice addition though.
  4. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Ctrl+right mouse
    lulamae and emarkus like this.
  5. emarkus

emarkus Active Member

thank you
  6. wondible

wondible Post Master General

I believe special move is the height-change for units like the orbital transport that are capable of moving in both air and orbital layers.