Sniper Assistance?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by AlphabetTaco, January 31, 2012.

1. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

If anyone would like some help sniping, or learning how to snipe I don't mind helping anyone. Just send a message to me on xbox (AlphabetTaco). I can cover strategies in each map, and teach some of the fundamentals of sniping. It takes about an hour typically, and anyone who is interested can just let me know. However, if you are simply mocking me, or attempting to insult my intelligence, please don't bother. I'd appreciate it. Happy gaming to whomever reads this. Hope to hear from some of you!
    Last edited: January 31, 2012
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

i would like to learn how to snipe like a pro, can you just post your credentials/resume first so i know that im getting taught by a pro :)
  3. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Your post wreaks of sarcasm.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Taco was offering to teach fundamentals, he wasn't trying to prep someone for the pro sniping tour.

Good luck AT!
  5. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I went through AlphabetTaco's class, and it was actually really helpful to me. It helped me understand what I am supposed to do for pubs much better. I went from a 2-X-15 pub sniper who mainly ran around with SMG to a 10-X-5 pub sniper who finally learned the value of flak and how to set up both offensive and defensive ice traps. Not great numbers, but way better by comparison. My main problem now is getting better at quickscoping and knowing my surroundings well enough to not fall off the bridges.
  6. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Pull host and lrn2quickscope.

That's really it.

Armor/RoF/Skill Regen

I also liked RoF/Armor/Health Regen

This is coming from a guy who never played On-Host Sniper.
  7. choiio

choiio New Member

I would be more interested on assault training...can you teach me?
  8. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

You have told me I don't know how to play. I wouldn't know how to play. Best luck learning though!
  9. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

Thanks sir.
  10. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

Can you teach me to aim? :oops:
  11. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

I can help somewhat. Send me a message whenever you get back on and I'll do the best I can.
  12. choiio

choiio New Member

So you decided to ignore my assault trainning? Why?
  13. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Did he...did he offer Assault training? :?

*re-reads OP

Nope. But it does proactively ask people not to insult or troll his thread. Please re-think your intentions CHOIIO. ;)
  14. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

Contrary to what was stated in the original post, I plan to troll this fellow. You sir, should not be one to give tips.
  15. choiio

choiio New Member

I like this guy.
  16. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

I simply am asking interested or new players if they'd like help. I apologize if this irritates you for some reason, as I've done nothing to provoke this negative attitude. Either way, I didn't ask for, nor care about your opinion. You're entitled to it. If you'd like to go this far out of your way to try and irritate, feel free. Doesn't bother me that you're acting like a child. And Choiio... Just no.
  17. choiio

choiio New Member

Zatch>knivez>other good snipers>me>gemicide>apocalypse>you can kill me>you. soo yeah! Ill love some sniper assistance.
  18. bkitko73

bkitko73 New Member

[/quote]
    Zatch>knivez>other good snipers>me>gemicide>apocalypse>you can kill me>you. soo yeah! Ill love some sniper assistance.[/quote]
    if zatchmo that is so good that is sad, a lv 53, th3 d4rknss RAPED zatchmo as a tank...failure
  19. AlphabetTaco

AlphabetTaco New Member

I don't know that I have time to pretend I care about you guys soooo.... ignore :lol:
  20. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Play with the right sensitivity.

I played Sniper on 2 a lot and then switched to 5 on my last MNC days.