Skillplay. It's happening! And you're not there?!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by verden, January 12, 2013.

1. verden

verden New Member

Tonight, 7 PM CET. We will be having MNC skillplays! Everyone is welcome to join(If anyone is alive in here, lol)

Skillplays are the lot of us who still love the original MNC, getting together, having fun! And playing some good matches!

Join on mumble:

mbl2.gameservers.com
    port: 10020

If questions, ask away! See you in the ring! :D
  2. teju__

teju__ Active Member

Damn! I only just found this and will probably not be able to join in time.
    Is there any chance of something like this happening again ?
    Did only those show up who also replied to this thread?
    Anyway thanks for attempting this, I think the few people who still play good old MNC on pc would really appreciate an event like this, but most of them don't seem to be on the forums.
  3. verden

verden New Member

Yeah, we had 13-14 players participating during our games! It was much fun, and a success!

By it being a success, we will try to get a weekly Skillplay going. Most likely saturdays, but we do have groups on steam for people to participate. Although when we do it, we try to inform everywhere with all the information. :)
  4. teju__

teju__ Active Member

That's good to hear. Is the old RWM skillplay group still in use or is there a new one?
    It got quite confusing after they founded about 7 different (mostly inactive) ones for smnc :|
    I'm really looking forward to the next event regardless.