Sig Shop 2012

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Art and Fiction' started by Saint Mudknot, April 10, 2012.

1. gunked

gunked New Member

I cant do sigs as you can tell from my sig :oops: so i was wondering if you can make a sig for me that has this gunner or any gunner pic shooting his miniguns with some type of bad *** explosion or warzone background. Since im a youtuber and streamer could you also resize youtube icon and Twitch.tv icon so then can be somewhere next to my sig. That lets me link them like in my sig :)

Please and Thank You :D :D
  2. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

yah dude im down for that, welcome to help anyone in need out. Maybe get me on a youtube video sometime and we can work you a lil show logo out too :)

dont be embarrassed, plenty of people dont do art, but bravo on the attemp :) you at least made an effort and thats what really counts.
  3. gunked

gunked New Member

Im an Xbox player so if you have a xbox aswell just send me your GT and ill will hit you up with a invite. MNC doesnt have a spectate option :( so ill just follow you around with a support while your going H.A.M. or if you have a cap card i can upload your stuff to my channel if you want.