Second PiP Mod Not Working, server browser issue

Discussion in 'Support!' started by stuart98, November 25, 2017.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

1. When I enable the Second PIP mod, I have only one PIP button (which says "Second PIP"), and the buttons on that (eg swap cameras) don't function, leaving me with a pip that can't do anything other than give a system overview.

2. For some reason, some lobbies in the lobby browser do nothing when clicked; which lobby I have selected won't change. There seems to be no patterns in which ones work and which ones don't.

Client log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7mc52v58trwnhh1/PA-2017-11-25_045805.txt

(Note that I disabled and re-enabled several mods over the course of the log file, resulting in it being rather bloated)
    EDIT: I've tracked down the error message posted into the UI debugger's console whenever the second issue occurs.
    Code:
    Uncaught QuotaExceededError: An attempt was made to add something to storage that exceeded the quota. boot.js:36534
    target.save boot.js:36534
    (anonymous function) boot.js:36541
    D.notifySubscribers boot.js:17220
    B.fa boot.js:17223
    c boot.js:17223
    (anonymous function) server_browser.js:397
    D.notifySubscribers boot.js:17220
    B.fa boot.js:17223
    c boot.js:17223
    ServerBrowserViewModel.self.setSelected server_browser.js:386
    (anonymous function) boot.js:17272
    jQuery.event.dispatch boot.js:4466
    elemData.handle
    EDIT2: Interesting thing about Second PIP's bugs, if I click the swap cameras button, and then click it again, I'm right back where I started (clicking it once swaps the pip's view to the main view but not the other way around), which means that the Second PIP knows behind the scenes what it *should* be displaying, but isn't updating the actual display. Zooming all the way in/out and then swapping views shows the same behavior: even though the pip isn't zooming out, it knows it should be and clicking swap camera shows the zoomed view on the main picture.
    Last edited: November 25, 2017
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

That error has nothing to do with second PIP.

Figure out why your local storage is full otherwise nothing will work properly and you will not be playing in Ablegamers.
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

After renaming localstore to localstore-backup, relaunching the game, and reinstalling most of my mods, the second issue (with the server browser) has cleared itself and the second PIP is working properly, but I still don't see the button to open the normal pip. Am I missing something?

New log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fmrol9bf65xm7cf/PA-2017-11-25_062638.txt

EDIT: I may have been being dumb, hold on

EDIT2: I *was* being dumb with the first version of this post, but Second PiP still isn't working. No second pip button. (The singular second camera pip button is all I'm seeing, which I believe is the normal pip button).

Real log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fm1d6dvlp1cij4/PA-2017-11-25_071359.txt
    Last edited: November 25, 2017