Search UI modders

Discussion in 'Mod Discussions' started by startege1, July 28, 2015.

1. startege1

startege1 Active Member

Hi,

Seeking a modder changes something at the UI for the mod "power units".
    [​IMG]

And add a new label. 1. Metal 2. produces energy.
    I'm the one who makes the mod also write to the authors.

in german:

Hi,

Ich suche einen modder der für den mod "powerunits" etwas an der UI ändert.
    Und zwar eine neue beschriftung hinzuzufügen. 1. metal 2. energie produziert.
    Ich werde den, der für den mod macht auch zu den Autoren schreiben.

Attached Files:

2. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Did you want this to be a client mod, or part of the server mod?

A client mod could use Blueprint Info Framework to the get the data; a server mod may want to include only the required subset of functionality.
  3. startege1

startege1 Active Member

server mod, so it looks any. The. the plays along and not the UI mod it also can see.
    That would be important so that you know what the units produce.

in german:

server mod, damit es jeder sieht. Der. der mitspielt und nicht den UI mod haben es auch sehen können.
    Das wäre wichtig damit man weiß was die Einheiten produzieren.
  4. wondible

wondible Post Master General

I made a client mod. Knowing generator production and radar consumption is kind of nice. To add to the server mod:

1. Copy the files in ui/mods/build_hover_eco into your server mod. You might change the directory name.
    2. Copy the "scenes" from my modinfo.json to yours. Update the paths if necessary.
    3. Add the CC BY notices for unitInfoParser.js and the UI addtions.

When changing modinfo.json, I always go to PAMM, refresh, and toggle the mod to ensure the scene loading is up to date.

Caution: automated translation:

Ich habe einen Client mod. Zu wissen, Generator Produktion und Radar Verbrauch ist ganz nett. Um auf den Server mod hinzufügen:

1. Kopieren Sie die Dateien in ui / mods / build_hover_eco in Ihrem Server mod. Vielleicht haben Sie den Namen des Verzeichnisses ändern.
    2. Kopieren Sie die "Szenen" aus meiner modinfo.json zu verkaufen. Aktualisieren Sie die Pfade, wenn nötig.
    3. Fügen Sie den CC BY Hinweise für unitInfoParser.js und den UI addtions.

Beim Wechsel modinfo.json, habe ich immer bis PAMM, refresh zu gehen, und drücken Sie die mod, um sicherzustellen, die zum Laden von Szenen auf dem neuesten Stand.

Achtung: automatische Übersetzung: