Scaled Props BUG!

Discussion in 'Support!' started by w33dkingca, February 22, 2017.

1. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

Having this problem with a custom biome (refer to image), not sure if it is the biome though as I have seen fabbers stall before but rarely, is this just the reclaimable area around a placed structure not being big enough and that tree is in its vicinity directly so it will not build? or is it just a bugged feature all together? I notice most of your features are not used in biome types, is this why? Prettey sure this tree is used in jungle type biome though.

Attached Files:

2. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

could it be the tree is placed slightly off the grass on which it is supposed to be on? I haven't added biome distance specifics to the features so could it somehow be null to the build reclaim order? Standard reclaim works fine on all features.
  3. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

I heard that the palm trees (from a mod) are bugged, you need to reclaim them manually before you can build over them.
  4. w33dkingca

w33dkingca Active Member

That is the mod in question. Found the problem and its fixed, however my idea for some biomes is prettey much over as any prop with a scale over 1 just will not reclaim when needed so in a build order, so very fancy biomes = OVER RUINED IM SO SAD :_( . Think I may be able to somehow make all props able to be placed manually and I would APPRECIATE it if Uber could get back to me on this as I had some really nice ideas to further the PA experience and well, its not going to work without your help.