Report problems concerning Kickstarter Finalization here

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, November 1, 2012.

1. nightnord

nightnord New Member

BTW, I mailed " pakickstarter at uberent dot com " yet no answer. No doubt there is a lot of unfinished finalizations =)
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Most likely. The pins and flairs or SMNC (for the $90+ backers) was a simple you get it/you don't get it thing but the other stuff needs extra information like planet names or commander wishes. Loads of time for that after they have a working engine and regular units.
  3. roadkillgrill

roadkillgrill Active Member

I had a order ID and everything for the stuff early but it apparently didn't actually go through and I had to do it again.

If you still don't have PA flair but have a order ID find the finalization email again and start over. There appears to be a mix-up on the early finalization not actually registering.
  4. nightnord

nightnord New Member

Unfinished finalization means "no choice was ever made".

I don't care about flair, but I couldn't finalize my KS as I've removed that link after registering here (for sake of paranoia. Or just stupidity =)). I was sure that it is bound to email and uber store remembered that information.

I guess a lot of people has similar problem.

P.S. BTW, to prevent misunderstanding - I've managed to find my link in browser's typed-history, so I have now one. Still, Uber never answered to my request =).
    P.P.S. If anyone interested, you should grep your history for "KS/BackerHome"
  5. sinequanon

sinequanon New Member

sorry if this has been posted before but what level of contribution gave smnc flair? i received an email saying flair was unlocked but it's not anywhere ingame. any help is appreciated.
  6. rosesnowm

rosesnowm New Member

:D Good posts, really.
  7. gboon

gboon Member

Is there a finalization final date? I'm not sure if I should spring for the extra usb copy.
  8. gboon

gboon Member

Nobody knows? :( By "finalization final" I mean "finish your order or else" date.
  9. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

We'll be turning off upgrades shortly. We notified in update 18 that the ability to upgrade would be shut off at the end of December. It's still live for a few more days, but that's "grace" period. :) We'll be turning that off next week.

If people want add-ons and haven't finalized yet, I'd do it today if I were you.
  10. gboon

gboon Member

Oh cool thanks. I think I'll get the usb drive, worst case I'll give the copy of the game to the friend and keep the usb for myself.
  11. HeadClot

HeadClot Member

I Finalized my Kickstarter reward a while back.

However I want to give one of the 15.00 packs that I purchased to a friend.

How would I go about doing this?

I purchased this through the Uber Store and kickstarter. :)

I am also sending an email to the email you have listed on the front page.
  12. teju__

teju__ Active Member

I'm pretty sure that I finalized my pledge already (I also received the SMNC flair), but I can't find the Backer forums anywhere.
    Did the finalization not work or did I just not pay you enough? :p
  13. elexis

elexis Member

If you can't find the backer forums - go to this link. If that link doesn't work, it means your uber account doesn't have access to the backer forum at this time.
  14. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

And if for some reason you made multiple UberNet accounts, only the one that you finalized with will have access. If you have multiple accounts (which technically you're not supposed to do), only the finalized account will have access.

If beyond that you still don't have access, please email us at pakickstarter at uberent dot com.
  15. teju__

teju__ Active Member

Thanks for the quick responses.
    Looks like I don't have access to the backer forums.
    And, just to be completely sure, they were supposed to be available to everyone who Pledged to the Kickstarter, regardless of when (not after it was finished of course) and how much, right? Because then I would qualify.
    I guess I'll send an email to the support then.
    See you all in the not quite secret club. :)
  16. Elevenxray

Elevenxray New Member

So, uhh, I can't get to backer forums and I bought 2 90 dollar packages, my history erases itself and I never got a email.
  17. halosas

halosas Member

backer forums where is it am i all ready on it?
  18. teju__

teju__ Active Member

You can find a link to it a few posts above.
    It seems like some people (including me) don't have access yet, but I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed soon. (that's a non valve-time soon)
  19. Hascins

Hascins New Member

Didn't mavour say in the stream, that those who preordered the alpha would get access, too?

Maybe I got that wrong :/
  20. teju__

teju__ Active Member

All those who backed the game on kickstarter should be able to see those forums. I'm not sure about pre-orders that happened after the kickstarter, but as it seems they missed a few people anyway.
    After sending an email to
    yesterday, I got access earlier today.
    I guess asking there should help.