Report problems concerning Kickstarter Finalization here

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, November 1, 2012.

1. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

Hmm *Note to self, buy cat, buy PA for cat*
  2. onipanda2

onipanda2 New Member

Hi !

I would like to know where you can check if you're perfectly registred cuz i donated just after the Kickstarter campain finished via PayPal for the game.

Thank you.
  3. gargonzola

gargonzola New Member

I got the $40 tier and I have already gone through the finalization process. I don't know if I automatically get the beta or if I had to add a beta key. Can someone please help me?
  4. terrormortis

terrormortis Member

you get a beta key, during finaliziation you were able to buy an extra beta key for 40$
  5. Khrayfish

Khrayfish New Member

I got the $50 Package, however I want to know if I can be in the Alpha or not considering the fact that we can now buy into the Alpha at any given time.

I want to know if I can spend $40 to get into the Beta.
    I would also like to know if I would get the Alpha Commander or not as I bought this in the Kickstarter/Paypal stage.
  6. Dazzlington

Dazzlington New Member

I havent got anything about my pre order, I did $100 but nothing in my emails other than the "pre order galactic edition now" from you guys at all.
  7. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

/facepalm

If you didnt preorder, then ya dont get anything else =p
  8. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

I think he means that he dosent have anything in his email from Uber except the advertisment telling him to "pre order galactic edition now".
  9. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

Please, email us at pakickstarter at uberent if you haven't been contacted about your pledge. If you received the pre-order mail, the other one should have come through, but sometimes spam filters get weird, or web gremlins eat mail.

We'll get it resolved for you. :)
  10. ayceeem

ayceeem New Member

Hey, I have a concern about my finalised pledge.

During the finalisation process you can enter the name you want to appear in the credits. But is it possible to contact to request a change to the appeared name once the pledge has already been finalised?
  11. Dazzlington

Dazzlington New Member

Re-read what I said.

This
  12. nightnord

nightnord New Member

Why there is no stored information at store.uberent.com about my order? I mean, It's attached to uberent account, so why I can't access it without that link, which gone into trash at day one and already removed by gmail?
  13. garat

14. nightnord

nightnord New Member

Yeap. It's empty. I never made though finalization process, but launched it few times. I thought is should remember me, as it was attached to uberent account at first login.
  15. garat

You have to finalize before it will know any details. Otherwise, how will it know what you want? :)
  16. nightnord

nightnord New Member

It would be very kind from it's side to give me a button "finalize". Finalization process is bound to e-mail, account is bound to same e-mail...
  17. ayceeem

ayceeem New Member

I don't suppose a response to my previous question can be given? I notice it got buried.
  18. garat

For both of you, I'd recommend getting in touch with us at pakickstarter at uberent dot com, as is suggested in the first post in this thread. :)

For individual fixes or changes on an account or pledge, the forums is not an appropriate place to deal with them. For your own account security, among other reasons.
  19. vaultboyx

vaultboyx New Member

I back KS with 50$ but I want to raise to 90$ for the alpha bundle.. where do I paid the 40$ left? i have to buy the combat edition? im also confused because it keep me sending to https://uberent.com/Store/Index , same issue
  20. elexis

elexis Member

Check your email history for the uber guys, somewhere you will have an email to finalise your pledge. You can pledge more/select different options and extras there.