Report problems concerning Kickstarter Finalization here

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, November 1, 2012.

1. totodes

totodes New Member

Same for me bro, seems like it doesn't recognize my account or something.
  2. pcguy1000

pcguy1000 New Member

I forgot to put what i wanted for the credits.:oops: I thought i could go back and do it later, but it seems thats not the case. :cry:

thanks for your help
  3. garat

garat Cat Herder Uber Alumni

The first thing you do is, please don't post your links in a public forum. ;-) They are a unique hash to you. It's not quite as bad as giving your password away, but you really shouldn't do it.

Next, please email us, and don't post about major issues or questions here. We do try and check here regularly, but except for the easiest questions, there's only so much we can do on the forum, as it usually requires us to get some of your personal pledge information so we can look things up.

Both who've reported the store issue, please email us at pakickstarter. I can state from the issue that it's 99% fine, but I can provide you more details over email if I know what your pledge is.
  4. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Ah, I see you already changed the info in the OP. Thanks, Mr G!
  5. sharkck

sharkck New Member

I want to make sure that if I add a Game Loaded USB Key that I will be getting an additional copy of the game and not just a keyless copy of the game on a USB drive.
  6. mortiferusrosa

mortiferusrosa Member

I am pretty sure it is a keyless copy and you use the key they (email?) you.
  7. garat

USB Thumb Drive - It's been answered a couple times, but as this thread is a slightly more persistent place to post it: it includes a key, so if you buy one, along with your $100 reward tier, you'll have two full retail keys - one that will activate as soon as alpha goes live, the other which will be available once the game launches.

Thanks!
    - G
  8. mortiferusrosa

mortiferusrosa Member

Ah, cool!
  9. sprech41

sprech41 Active Member

Don't have a problem, just a quick question. Once you finalize your order and get the confirmation email, is there anything else you need to do? You get your rewards upon release and stuff?
  10. garatgh

garatgh Active Member

Did you read the confirmation email?

So we should just have to wait for further info.
  11. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Ya, I think they are still working on the Backer-exclusive Forums.... Im still waiting for news on that.
  12. garat

Rewards, digital and physical, will be sent out as they are ready. For most, this means right around launch. Obviously some will come out sooner, such as alpha and beta keys for those who have them. :)

Regarding the backer exclusive forums, for now, this will likely be limited to alpha and beta forums when they're ready to launch, and as demand or need is determined for other specific forums. But as much as possible, we'd really like to keep people talking here, unless we determine that it's problematic - too many people, or serious need to divide topics. We're always open to feedback on that, but that was the plan for now.

Cheers - G
  13. Xerox99

Xerox99 New Member

Once i click on: Finalize my pledge, i get a page with somme instructions, when i click "Next" i need to fill in my username and password, but when i click Sign in it doesnt proceed to the next page, it doesnt tell me if i filled in annything wrong or if i'm logged in, its like the page refreshes and nothing ever happenen. Google chrome and Firefox both didnt do a thing when i tryed it.
  14. bafflermeal

bafflermeal New Member

When that happens, I copy everything after the ?RedirectURL= variable in the URL that gets created, then I run the following from a webserver command line with PHP installed (this makes it easy). Make sure you use YOUR redirect string.

> php -r 'print "\n" . urldecode("https%3A%2F%2Fuberent.com%2FKS%2FRedeemPledge....blahblahblahpaste....") . "\n";'

(Or, if you want, convert all %2F's to "/", %3A to ":", %3D to "=", %26 to "&" etc.)

Whatever gets output is pasted into the original window, and I'm in. Basically I think there's a problem with the webserver failing to redirect to the new URL after successful login.
  15. garat

Yes, indeed, we had a redirector problem. We've since fixed it, but there was a few hours there were logging in for the pledge was not functioning. Sincere apologies if you got hit by that, but we've since fixed it and you can proceed through finalization now. We were testing one thing and accidentally broke another. Doh!
  16. lanseg

lanseg New Member

I've recieved "pre-order" email today. Do I still need to pay money for it, even if it was said, that I will get "...Early access to the Beta..." in my kickstarter reward?
  17. Col_Jessep

No. Pre-order is basically for those who have missed Kickstarter. If your Kickstarter pledge gives you access to the beta you are good to go.
  18. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

I got the preorder Email... Do we get the Alpha, Beta, AND Theta Commanders to then?

Cause I already got the 90 dollar backer package :3
  19. zenomaddog

zenomaddog Member

Why did I get the pre-order mail I though I did something wrong with my KS since I already Pledged?

*sigh*
  20. Col_Jessep

No worries, if you have made an Uber account you will get an email.
    Yup, you made your Uber account before they started sending out emails. You can disregard the pre-order - unless you want to buy it for a friend or your cat. :p