Remove public customs

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Bonecrusher, January 25, 2011.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I hate joining a game with public customs..

If it's staying in the game allow a custom match search so you can join one
    or even show games and hosts with how many players are in the game/matches.

Most multiplayer games show custom searches etc...

Just think its sad people abuse it and try to benefit from it
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I have a fix for it....

Start > Up > A > A
  3. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

I did that when I played COD4. I enjoyed it a *LOT* more after doing so. Halo 3 too.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

1. It's likely to be patched in the next update

2. Blame Jimmy "The Snitch" FuttBuck :p
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That's what happens when teenagers know some info others want and use it as a bargain to be looked at as "cool" if I tell you how.

Know what I find funny, Feedle was one of the people who keep asking how to do it.
  6. F5in

F5in New Member

Feedle just likes knowledge. He knows a lot of bad things about the game but I rarely (if ever) see him abuse them.
  7. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I just don't like the fact this game has no search option or custom public like the pc so you know your jumping into one. I admit I've abused alot of bugs/exploits/glitches in this game and regret doing it and I only practice them in private matches. Just my curiousity gets the best of me. Still wish either they allow custom publics or remove it all together.
  8. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

They are, but releasing a 360 patch isn't so easy. Also, they got boring fast so I didn't see a reason to do them if all of the others are just going to quit. If nobody told them, it wouldn't have gotten fixed until a much later date, and it definitely would been more known by the time they fixed it. I didn't want this game becoming even more like TF2 where on the 360 version you had to play what the host wanted.
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

I wasn't talking about Uber, I was talking about whoever you told that was hosting Feedle's game :p I personally haven't played a custom game in about a month, and I know you don't really host them anymore, so obviously word got out to others
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

officer wasnt hosting the games i ended up joining... a few other forum members where
  11. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I joined one once a while ago, it was 5 assassins and one tank per team and both tanks were already out. I thought it was pretty pathetic that it was done to just kill sins so i just backed out. I feel sorry for the stupid randoms who though it was a real game and just couldnt pick any other class.
  12. igotbannedagain

igotbannedagain New Member

HA!
  13. woyldman

woyldman New Member

HA!