[REL] Complete Unit rooster

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Ksgrip, March 7, 2015.

1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I don't usually play balance mods, unless I want to test something. I don't see the need to test if readding the stinger is a fun idea, since I already tested that and it is a good idea imho :p
  2. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Did you ever get the AI to build them? It isn't important to me, just curious, it can be complicated sometimes.
  3. s03g

s03g Member

admittedly I haven't tried it as of yet as I was ill yesterday
  4. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Yep it now builds stingers:)) it is uploaded on pamm the update
  5. thetrophysystem

Just gave it the spinner's existing "build priority" I suppose? Because as far as the AI goes, it wanting to build stingers like it does spinners, just a result of it having a bot factory instead of a vehicle one, is just about as smart as the AI goes. Which isn't bad considering it will build them to supplement a need for AA by what it judges is the enemy's airforce and what amount of AA ratio it needs dependant on that.

I suppose I would likely copy-paste the spinner and change spinner to stinger through the whole thing.
  6. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Mmm interesting. Right now it tends to build 2 stingers per group of 7 dox/grenadiers
  7. thetrophysystem

Bout right. I mean, it should build 2-4 depending on if it's Elodea or Clopse it's playing against. Lol.
    squishypon3 and Clopse like this.
  8. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

I have made another mod that is now on pamm. It is fully described at the fron on the forst post. It´s called machine gun tanks, could you please tell me what you think about it if you give it a try?
  9. thetrophysystem

I always said we needed an anti-infantry armor option. To compliment the fact bots have an anti-armor option.

I even considered making a mod giving the leveler basically ant cannons and 2 infantry machineguns which seperately mount and preference different targets, just because it would be cool to see a unit with 2 different weapon types actually prefer shooting at different targets.
  10. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Jajaja I didn´t know. So I already did it:p. As far as having two weapons selecting targets, I think I can´t do so. But I will try and see what happens:))
  11. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

@cola_colin could you help me? I found a strange bug where my new unit, the striders constantly shows on the unit alerts when destroyed and i don´t have UNITTYPE_Important in it´s description. I´m asking you as you are the one who made the alerts filtes. Please if you want and have time take a look at it.
    This is the code:
    Code:
    {"base_spec":"/pa/units/land/base_vehicle/base_vehicle.json",
    "display_name":"Strider",
    "description":"Machine gun tank- Equipped with advanced dual barreled MG.",
    "max_health":270,
    "build_metal_cost":700,
    "guard_radius":200,
    "attachable":{"offsets":{"root":[0,0,0],"head":[0,0,3.1]}},
    "unit_types":["UNITTYPE_Tank","UNITTYPE_Mobile","UNITTYPE_Offense","UNITTYPE_Land","UNITTYPE_Advanced","UNITTYPE_FactoryBuild"],
    "navigation":{"type":"land-small","acceleration":100,"brake":100,"move_speed":12,"turn_speed":360,"group_preference":"back"},
    "transportable":{"size":1},
    "physics":{"radius":4,"push_class":60,"allow_pushing":true},
    "model":{"filename":"/pa/units/land/tank_heavy_artillery/tank_heavy_artillery2.papa","animtree":"/pa/units/land/tank_heavy_artillery/tank_heavy_artillery_anim_tree.json", "arrows":5},

"guard_layer":["WL_LandHorizontal","Wl_Air"],
    "nearby_target_tick_update_interval":15,

"tools":[{"spec_id":"/pa/units/land/tank_heavy_artillery/tank_heavy_artillery_tool_weapon.json","aim_bone":"socket_aim","projectiles_per_fire":2,"muzzle_bone":["muzzleL","muzzleR"]}],

"died":{"audio_cue":"/SE/Death/Veh","effect_scale":1.4}},

"fired":{"audio_cue":"/SE/Weapons/veh/tank_T2_sheller"},
    "audio":{"loops":{"move":{"cue":"/SE/Movement/veh/tank_heavy_mortar_loop_sheller_T2","flag":"vel_changed","should_start_func":"is_moving","should_stop_func":"is_not_moving"}}},

"headlights":[{"gobo":"/pa/effects/textures/gobo/spotlight_gobo.papa","offset":[0,-1.0,1.5],"orientation":[0,65,0],"near_width":1.2,"near_height":1.2,"near_distance":1.2,"far_distance":20,"color":[1,1,1],"intensity":1.4}],"TEMP_texelinfo":9.31488,"mesh_bounds":[5.2,7,3]}
  12. cola_colin

first thought: Maybe some weird interaction with some mod that uses my alters filter stuff. Try to disable all mods and test. If it is that kind of issue I'll need to debug it I guess.
  13. thetrophysystem

If the weapons are seperate "tools" then they can target different things. Orcas can, as well as leviathans, they just choose not to because most things come into range simultaneously and happen to be the same target. If something had 2 seperate tools, like the Narwahl, they could attack air and land for instance. In this case, it would be 2 different land weapons, but if bots and tanks are present it would attack bots with one and tanks with another (each seperate weapon has a "target_priority" tag, one have "tank" one have "bot")

So it's possible. Just maybe crazy to do lol.
    Ksgrip likes this.
  14. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

I have tried several times but nothing works. Could you if you want and have time, give me a little patch taht makes the game ignore this unit in it's alerts?
    It would be really helpfull. Cuase it is annoying to see 20 alerts popping up. Thanks for your time:)))
  15. cola_colin

I don't think fixing it like that is a good idea.
    Either you misconfigured something or you hit a bug in PA (or alertsManager, if you have not yet tried without it). Either way it needs to be understood.
    Can you try to change stuff on your unit back until the issue is gone?
    The unit types that are not filtered for destroyed alerts in alertsmanager are:
    ['Factory', 'Commander', 'Recon', 'Important'];

EDIT:
    oh another thing, reading through the code of alertsManager:
    Code:
    // units not in the unit_list, this can happen when other mods are involved
    if (unitTypeBySpec === undefined) {
    return true; // show the alert!!!
    }

So maybe your tank isn't in the unit_list file thingy?
  16. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Ok thanks I will try. I have to say that I tried without alerts manager and still doesn´t work. I have seen that in the UI mod I didn´t include the unitlist. And yes it is included in the server mod.
    I will try, and answer when I have more info:))
  17. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

@cola_colin I got the bug. It is created by Pa stats online. Maybe it bugs beacuse It gets cinfused with having a new unit in the rooster. Do you you have any news of servers mods conflicting with Pa Stats?
  18. cola_colin

I've never had complaints and would expect that a unit that is added into the game just like any stock-unit should "just work".
  19. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Code:
    {"units": ["/pa/units/air/air_factory/air_factory.json", "/pa/units/air/air_factory_adv/air_factory_adv.json", "/pa/units/air/air_scout/air_scout.json", "/pa/units/air/base_flyer/base_flyer.json", "/pa/units/air/bomber/bomber.json", "/pa/units/air/bomber_adv/bomber_adv.json", "/pa/units/air/fabrication_aircraft/fabrication_aircraft.json", "/pa/units/air/fabrication_aircraft_adv/fabrication_aircraft_adv.json", "/pa/units/air/fighter/fighter.json", "/pa/units/air/fighter_adv/fighter_adv.json", "/pa/units/air/gunship/gunship.json", "/pa/units/air/transport/transport.json", "/pa/units/commanders/avatar/avatar.json", "/pa/units/commanders/base_commander/base_commander.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_able/imperial_able.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_aceal/imperial_aceal.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_alpha/imperial_alpha.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_aryst0krat/imperial_aryst0krat.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_base/imperial_base.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_chronoblip/imperial_chronoblip.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_delta/imperial_delta.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_enzomatrix/imperial_enzomatrix.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_fiveleafclover/imperial_fiveleafclover.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_gamma/imperial_gamma.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_gnugfur/imperial_gnugfur.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_invictus/imperial_invictus.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_kapowaz/imperial_kapowaz.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_mjon/imperial_mjon.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_progenitor/imperial_progenitor.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_sangudo/imperial_sangudo.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_seniorhelix/imperial_seniorhelix.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_thechessknight/imperial_thechessknight.json", "/pa/units/commanders/imperial_theta/imperial_theta.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_ajax/quad_ajax.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_armalisk/quad_armalisk.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_base/quad_base.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_calyx/quad_calyx.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_gambitdfa/quad_gambitdfa.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_mobiousblack/quad_mobiousblack.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_osiris/quad_osiris.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_potbelly79/quad_potbelly79.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_raventhornn/quad_raventhornn.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_sacrificiallamb/quad_sacrificiallamb.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_shadowdaemon/quad_shadowdaemon.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_spiderofmean/quad_spiderofmean.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_tokamaktech/quad_tokamaktech.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_twoboots/quad_twoboots.json", "/pa/units/commanders/quad_xinthar/quad_xinthar.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_base/raptor_base.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_beast/raptor_beast.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_beniesk/raptor_beniesk.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_betadyne/raptor_betadyne.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_centurion/raptor_centurion.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_diremachine/raptor_diremachine.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_iwmiked/raptor_iwmiked.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_majuju/raptor_majuju.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_nemicus/raptor_nemicus.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_rallus/raptor_rallus.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_stickman9000/raptor_stickman9000.json", "/pa/units/commanders/raptor_zaazzaa/raptor_zaazzaa.json", "/pa/units/commanders/tank_aeson/tank_aeson.json", "/pa/units/commanders/tank_banditks/tank_banditks.json", "/pa/units/commanders/tank_base/tank_base.json", "/pa/units/land/aa_missile_vehicle/aa_missile_vehicle.json", "/pa/units/land/air_defense/air_defense.json", "/pa/units/land/air_defense_adv/air_defense_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/amphibious_bot/amphibious_bot.json", "/pa/units/land/anti_nuke_launcher/anti_nuke_launcher.json", "/pa/units/land/artillery_long/artillery_long.json", "/pa/units/land/artillery_short/artillery_short.json", "/pa/units/land/assault_bot/assault_bot.json", "/pa/units/land/assault_bot_adv/assault_bot_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/avatar_factory/avatar_factory.json", "/pa/units/land/base_bot/base_bot.json", "/pa/units/land/base_structure/base_structure.json", "/pa/units/land/base_unit/base_unit.json", "/pa/units/land/base_vehicle/base_vehicle.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_aa/bot_aa.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_bomb/bot_bomb.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_factory/bot_factory.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_factory_adv/bot_factory_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_grenadier/bot_grenadier.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_sniper/bot_sniper.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_spider_adv/bot_spider_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/bot_tactical_missile/bot_tactical_missile.json", "/pa/units/land/control_module/control_module.json", "/pa/units/land/energy_plant/energy_plant.json", "/pa/units/land/energy_plant_adv/energy_plant_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/energy_storage/energy_storage.json", "/pa/units/land/fabrication_bot/fabrication_bot.json", "/pa/units/land/fabrication_bot_adv/fabrication_bot_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/fabrication_bot_combat/fabrication_bot_combat.json", "/pa/units/land/fabrication_bot_combat_adv/fabrication_bot_combat_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/fabrication_vehicle/fabrication_vehicle.json", "/pa/units/land/fabrication_vehicle_adv/fabrication_vehicle_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/land_barrier/land_barrier.json", "/pa/units/land/land_mine/land_mine.json", "/pa/units/land/land_scout/land_scout.json", "/pa/units/land/laser_defense/laser_defense.json", "/pa/units/land/laser_defense_adv/laser_defense_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/laser_defense_single/laser_defense_single.json", "/pa/units/land/metal_extractor/metal_extractor.json", "/pa/units/land/metal_extractor_adv/metal_extractor_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/metal_storage/metal_storage.json", "/pa/units/land/nuke_launcher/nuke_launcher.json", "/pa/units/land/radar/radar.json", "/pa/units/land/radar_adv/radar_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/tactical_missile_launcher/tactical_missile_launcher.json", "/pa/units/land/tank_amphibious_adv/tank_amphibious_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/tank_armor/tank_armor.json",

/*This is my unit*/ 
    "/pa/units/land/tank_heavy_artillery/tank_heavy_artillery.json", 

"/pa/units/land/tank_heavy_armor/tank_heavy_armor.json", "/pa/units/land/tank_heavy_mortar/tank_heavy_mortar.json", "/pa/units/land/tank_hover/tank_hover.json", "/pa/units/land/tank_laser_adv/tank_laser_adv.json", "/pa/units/land/tank_light_laser/tank_light_laser.json", "/pa/units/land/teleporter/teleporter.json", "/pa/units/land/unit_cannon/unit_cannon.json", "/pa/units/land/vehicle_factory/vehicle_factory.json", "/pa/units/land/vehicle_factory_adv/vehicle_factory_adv.json", "/pa/units/orbital/base_orbital/base_orbital.json", "/pa/units/orbital/base_orbital_structure/base_orbital_structure.json", "/pa/units/orbital/deep_space_radar/deep_space_radar.json", "/pa/units/orbital/defense_satellite/defense_satellite.json", "/pa/units/orbital/delta_v_engine/delta_v_engine.json", "/pa/units/orbital/ion_defense/ion_defense.json", "/pa/units/orbital/mining_platform/mining_platform.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_egg/orbital_egg.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_fabrication_bot/orbital_fabrication_bot.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_factory/orbital_factory.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_fighter/orbital_fighter.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_lander/orbital_lander.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_laser/orbital_laser.json", "/pa/units/orbital/orbital_launcher/orbital_launcher.json", "/pa/units/orbital/radar_satellite/radar_satellite.json", "/pa/units/orbital/radar_satellite_adv/radar_satellite_adv.json", "/pa/units/orbital/solar_array/solar_array.json", "/pa/units/sea/attack_sub/attack_sub.json", "/pa/units/sea/base_ship/base_ship.json", "/pa/units/sea/battleship/battleship.json", "/pa/units/sea/destroyer/destroyer.json", "/pa/units/sea/fabrication_ship/fabrication_ship.json", "/pa/units/sea/fabrication_ship_adv/fabrication_ship_adv.json", "/pa/units/sea/fabrication_sub/fabrication_sub.json", "/pa/units/sea/frigate/frigate.json", "/pa/units/sea/missile_ship/missile_ship.json", "/pa/units/sea/naval_factory/naval_factory.json", "/pa/units/sea/naval_factory_adv/naval_factory_adv.json", "/pa/units/sea/nuclear_sub/nuclear_sub.json", "/pa/units/sea/sea_mine/sea_mine.json", "/pa/units/sea/sea_scout/sea_scout.json", "/pa/units/sea/sonar/sonar.json", "/pa/units/sea/sonar_adv/sonar_adv.json", "/pa/units/sea/torpedo_launcher/torpedo_launcher.json", "/pa/units/sea/torpedo_launcher_adv/torpedo_launcher_adv.json"]}
  20. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Attached Files: