[REL] [SERVER] [LIVE GAME] Who Deleted That for Titans & Classic

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by mikeyh, March 30, 2015.

1. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Simple server mod that tracks unit deletions in team games and sends a team message with a summary of what units a player deleted.

eg badteamplayer deleted 1 Raptor Stickman9000 Commander 1 Progenitor Commander

I'll improve the formatting and could easily add confirmation by more than one player for special units like commanders.
    Last edited: March 31, 2015
  2. somdudewillson

somdudewillson Member

I needed this mod SO BADLY. Thank you for taking the time to create it!
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. Jackbandanna

Jackbandanna Active Member

What a great idea. This would help to teach new players not to delete stuff without a good reason, like a single building in the way of something. I've had obvious new players build a bot factory, build a few fabbers, delete the bot factory, reclaim it and then build a T2 factory in the same spot. Even when there was plenty of room for the T2 elsewhere, and we didn't have the eco for the T2 either.

But sadly often times players don't really care if you know that they are deleting units and are just doing it to either troll or to get back at other team mate for whatever reason. There is little that can be done and shaming them into stopping does not work in such situations.