[REL] PA Stats (Decommissioned)

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by cola_colin, August 15, 2013.

1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Games vs AI wont be stored for long, expect them to be removed ~20 minutes after they ended, as they are considered single player. I thought that games with only one player would not be interesting. Was I wrong? Do you want those games to be stored?
  2. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Obviously i dont speak for Mr. Black Death. (Ta player?). But I wouldn't mind if these games aren't recorded. Obviously your happy with the results so you no longer need to test or need testers to log games for you. And if people want results they can retrieve them before the 10 minute culling you have.

You get an A+ from me anyhows :D.
  3. cola_colin

Actually for single player games the deletion happens after 15 to 20 minutes. Games below 5 minutes length are deleted within 5-10 minutes.
    Last edited: August 18, 2013
  4. Clopse

Oops sorry. But even so this is more than long enough if they are really needed. You know I'm a fanboy.
  5. neptunio

neptunio Active Member

Stop posting and enjoy your holiday! :cool:
  6. Clopse

This is my holiday reading. And I'm In The pub watching the spurs game. Worst tourist ever
  7. cola_colin

updated, you need to update if you want to keep using the system. Note that from this version on the mod should warn you automatically if it is outdated.
  8. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Maybe have single player games on a different page? I was kinda hoping to use this to track my progress with the economy. Can js write to local files? If so, mind if I experiment with your mod and maybe a Java based graph viewer?
  9. cola_colin

I thought nobody would want single player games to be recorded.
    Fine I was wrong. I'll change it. Expect single player games to be recored from tomorrow morning on.
    If you want to experiment with the data try links like this one:
    http://www.nanodesu.info/pastats/report/get?gameId=88

It's the json of Game 88 that tells the javascript chart what to display.
  10. infuscoletum

Cool! I'll try to experiment with that later.
  11. cola_colin

So single player games should stay now. I'll also setup a backup system if more people start using the tracker.
    I have the feeling it would pretty embarrassing otherwise if at some point I had to say "oh sorry I just deleted half the database by accident" xD
  12. infuscoletum

So, I have the JSON parsing for that file done down to each player's key set...... now to implement player/key selection..... there is just NOT enough time in the day :(
  13. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Sooooo you're not Zulan? Hotbuild... Hotstats.... still no? :/ welp ok then.

I'm going to add this to the megapack too. It's a must. I think I really need your help for turning the megapack into a UI mod.
  14. cola_colin

I know Zulan, but I am not Zulan.
    As this mod if a UI mod it should integrate well. However note that I am currently doing a lot of updates and sometimes the old version of the mod will not be accepted for reports anymore.
    Even though I'll try to only do a weekly release that breaks reporting at max from now on, as I dont want to annoy people with daily updates ;)
    Last edited: August 19, 2013
  15. tatsujb

You can do whatever, I can upload a new version of the megapack daily but I need to turn it into a UI mod it is an absolute priority to me and I'm running up against some major issues.
    Last edited: August 19, 2013
  16. cola_colin

PA Stats is a full UI mod and always will be.
  17. tatsujb

I was talking about my mod not yours :p
  18. cola_colin

updated the tracker again, however it is only a small update you can keep sending data with the old mod. If you want the ingame score be as shiny as in the first post you'll need to update it though.
  19. infuscoletum

Done. For now. Feel free to critique hard.

Attached Files:

20. cola_colin

Do you parse the html of the list games page? I will probably change that page in the future, so as I said: tell me what data you need and I'll make you a little extra json call that gives you i.e. a list of IDs for the games of a player.
    Apart from that it looks like it develops into the right direction.