[REL] MysticalFists Galatic War Titans Cheats

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by mysticalfists, August 19, 2015.

1. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Howdy,

I have updated copies of MysticalFists Galactic War for the new Titans expansion.

How It Works:
    This is MysticalFists Galactic War Titans Cheat (Client). The mod/tech has the following benefits:
    • Mods Energy/Metal Production/Storage of many units (Infinite Resources).
    • Mods Build Time for most (if not all) units (Instant Build).
    • Mods Health for most (if not all) units (Triple Health).
    • Gives access to (most if not all) units/tech.

With this mod activated I am able win a game in under a minute due to super fast build times, near infinite resources, and higher health for units. Heck, some units will survive nuclear blasts. If you are playing Galactic War and have a subcommander, be sure to note that they will also receive these benefits, which can be troublesome if they decide to blow up a planet you're standing on.

Note: This mod affects gw_dealer.js!! This is very important since this will likely break any existing mods you may be using for modded Cards and Loadouts!

Note: I do not have the Titans expansion and am unable to test this to see if it works on PA: Titans. They have all been tested PA v86422 and confirmed working. Please let me know what game/version you're using if you experience any issues.

All 3 mods are now available on PAMM:
    - MysticalFists Galactic War Cheats (Client v1.6)
    - MysticalFists Galactic War Titans Cheats (Client v1.1)
    - MysticalFists AI Skirmish Cheats (Server v1.0)

Known Issues:
    - Using the Ragnarok Titan on the planet your commander is on will crash you out of the game.

DOWNLOAD WITH PAMM LINK BELOW!!~
    Last edited: August 25, 2015
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Updated for initial release! Please let me know if you have any issues running this.
  3. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

I removed MysticalFists AI Skirmish Titans Cheats on the advice of @jables (Uber Employee).
    jables likes this.
  4. goryouz

goryouz New Member

Mod isn't working at all for me, I've tried having it be the only active mod in the loader but whenever I enter a skirmish everything is vanilla
  5. mysticalfists

mysticalfists Member

Haven't played PA in a while and it's possible there is an issue; however, are you sure you're running the correct version of the Cheats mod? This thread is no longer supported as I do not update the Titans cheat for non-Titans versions of PA. There's MysticalFists Galactic War Cheats (v1.6) and MysticalFists Galactic War Titans Cheats (v1.0), but the first is for PA without Titans and the second is for PA:Titans. Since you are playing in a Skirmish, you need the AI Skirmish Cheats, which again, there's two versions of: AI Skirmish Cheats 1.0 and AI Skirmish Titans Cheats 1.0.

What version of PA are you playing and which mod are you using?